Rip Little Mac

bini

post-11215-1247465944_thumb.jpgOn Sunday at 11.45 I had to put my little boy to rest due to his bad healh :laugh:

Mac came to me 4 years ago through Petrescue, he had been rescued by the wonderful people at DABS.

My little boy had been terribly abused by his previous owners and was in a terrible condition, with a very swollen spine due to continual beatings :(

He was the most amazing little dog I have ever had the pleasure to meet...he was rather unusual in many different ways, but by god he used to shine at the dogpark where he would dominate even the big boys when it came to fetching a ball and many a large German Sheppard came away with an impressed look on their face when my little man made it quite clear that this ball was definitely his :laugh:

You will never be forgotten my proud little boy and I feel so priviliged to have known you!

Run free my gorgeous boy

RIP Mac 2005 to 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys so much...I still think Mac is going to pop his head around the corner at any moment, but it is slowly getting better!

I think the fact that I can see his grave every day somehow makes it easier in a way, I guess because he's never far away!

Love you Mac :)