August Photography Challenge - Everyone Welcome!

Ashanali

wow! I'm really enjoying these last few entries posted :)

I would like to thank Ashanali too for this month's challenge, even if I don't post as much as I take, I've really had fun playing with this theme. It's great just to have an excuse to practise something you wouldn't necessarily think about :laugh:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow - just wow guys :) I fell off the wagon towards the end of the month, mostly because we use up our download limit and drop back to dial up speed. But I just upgraded to an 8GB plan, so should be able to heep up now :banghead:

I took some backlit shots the other day, but unfortunately my two year old is nude in them, so not really appropriate. So you'll just have to trust me when I say they turned out awesome :banghead: Typical right?

Wow - just wow guys :) I fell off the wagon towards the end of the month, mostly because we use up our download limit and drop back to dial up speed. But I just upgraded to an 8GB plan, so should be able to heep up now :banghead:

I took some backlit shots the other day, but unfortunately my two year old is nude in them, so not really appropriate. So you'll just have to trust me when I say they turned out awesome :banghead: Typical right?

Paint a swimsuit over :banghead: we wont see anything then!

I cut through Harvey Norman this morning, and you know how they have little lounge rooms set up?

Well I tell ya, there were some really really boring backlit landscapes framed as part of the settings! I was in shock - most of my DOLer photo friends in this thread could have sone a whole lot better!

I cut through Harvey Norman this morning, and you know how they have little lounge rooms set up?

Well I tell ya, there were some really really boring backlit landscapes framed as part of the settings! I was in shock - most of my DOLer photo friends in this thread could have sone a whole lot better!

:D :laugh:

Hey guys! Been pretty absent from the photo forum lately, just wanted to stop in and say you're all doing so so well with this challenge, I'm in awe of the photos posted here. A lot of them I think are deserving of daily deviations on deviantART...if you don't know what they are just take it as a big compliment :o I'm really enjoying watching the thread and really looking forward to seeing what this month (September) has in store.

Before this challenge comes to a close I thought I'd contribute two shots-

3443460781_421228645a.jpg

3313203195_7d96a3943c.jpg

Edited by iltby