Permanent Adelaide Meets 2011

MsKatie

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well to tell you the truth at that meet last year where she was all over Hudson she was just prior to coming into season :( . But yeah she does think your two are her personal body guards :thumbsup: .

Edited by ness

Is anyone else going to the monthly meet this Sunday 7th? Maddy and I will pop along anyway. I've had a couple of discussions with others about brining Fido orders to the meets for people who live further away and have trouble getting to the shop. I'm happy to bring orders with me, so if anyone wants to order anything for this month's meet just let me know :cry:

ETA - I'm in the process of updating the website so all the products and prices will be listed. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries :D

Edited by yellowgirl

Is anyone else going to the monthly meet this Sunday 7th? Maddy and I will pop along anyway. I've had a couple of discussions with others about brining Fido orders to the meets for people who live further away and have trouble getting to the shop. I'm happy to bring orders with me, so if anyone wants to order anything for this month's meet just let me know :eek:

ETA - I'm in the process of updating the website so all the products and prices will be listed. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries :eek:

I might make it down with my pack. But not 100% sure yet.

On a more serious note, it was very nice to finally meet you and chat to you and your daughter about your dogs and their breed, I love 'em :(:love:

It was great to finally meet you as well, Cassie. Both Prada and Mooch's. sires came from SA. You did meet Prada's sire an grand sire at the Pet Expo and we own Mooch's sire.

Hopefully will catch up soon Chocosmum :o Hope you're doing okay.

Don't know if I'll be coming tomorrow, looks like the weather will be a bit warm again, and I could do with a day on the couch. If anyone does want me to bring an order up for them you'll need to let me know by 5pm today so I can organise it for you (I don't have the internet at home).

Jo :smashpc:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my name's Gemma,

I'm new to Dogz Online... I recently adopted Maylee off of Heather from Shar Pei Rescue and Rachel who was looking after her. She is going so well and I would love to bring her to the meet this week. Is it still at main street in Eastwood and starts between 12 and 12:30?

Hi Gemma :thumbsup: Good to see you here :happydance: Maylee was a very good girl at the last meet & had a ball running with the other dogs, cant wait to see her again.

Yes the meet is at Eastwood & I should be there a bit before 12 to set up the temp fencing.

Bet Earl has grown heaps KHM, how much weight has he put on since his last meet?