Canon Photo5 Competition

Ashanali

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow cool shots.

Ravyk your snake shots are unreal!! Is it your snake?

Yeah she's my baby...although she wasn't in a particularly helpful mood when I was trying to photo her but then again neither was OH who was sitting on the bed laughing at me trying to juggle a snake with cardboard glasses and a camera by myself!

Love your splat entry!

Canon have finally acknowledged the problem ... http://community.canon.com.au/blogs/eos/ar...fficulties.aspx

That's good.

my portrait entry...

4065377209_eb13ce52a1.jpg

I did make an attempt with the hundreds and thousands but I wasn't happy with it so not going to enter it.

That's the best looking photo of me I've ever seen.

:(:eek::rofl: :rofl:

I reckon you should frame this one and put it straight into the pool room. :eek:

Just got this email. Shes game putting her direct email and phone number there!

Dear Photo5 participant,

Due to an overwhelming response to this years Photo5 competition there has been an extremely large volume of traffic to the site over the weekend. As a result some people have experienced issues uploading their images. We are currently working to rectify the situation and we apologise for any inconveniences caused as a result of this.

We will be in touch once the server has been fixed.

Kind regards,

Sam

Jodi McLeod,

Leo Burnett Australia

[email protected]

Phone: +61 2 9925 3541

Mobile: +61 403 054 055

Have a read of the blog on the photo5 website

http://community.canon.com.au/blogs/eos/ar...lties.aspx#1274

Everyone has been asking what will happen with those who couldnt upload and the only response has been the one below.

Lauren said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your messages. We are still trying to figure out what went wrong and as soon as we know we will post on the blog. We'll also let you know what it means for people who were unable to upload their images. Sorry again guys!

Nov 02 2009, 11:27 AM

:eek:

Didn't they say in the email that they'd let us know when to try again? Maybe it's not fixed yet? :laugh:

Good to go chick. Just recieved the below in an email.

Hi rebecca,

Due to an overwhelming response to this year's EOS Photo5 competition there has been an extremely large volume of traffic to the site over the weekend. As a result some people have experienced issues uploading their images.

So that no one misses out in taking part in the EOS Photo5 competition the upload period has been extended until 6AM Thursday 5th November 2009.

The site is still experiencing a large amount of activity so if your uploads don't work the first time, please try again in 10 minutes time.