Canon Photo5 Competition

Ashanali

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my portrait entry...

4065377209_eb13ce52a1.jpg

I did make an attempt with the hundreds and thousands but I wasn't happy with it so not going to enter it.

That's the best looking photo of me I've ever seen.

:eek::) :) ;)

I reckon you should frame this one and put it straight into the pool room. :laugh:

I just showed OH and his first response was "LOOKS LIKE ME!!"

ROFLMAO. :eek: I can't stop laughing.

I finally uploaded mine! :eek:

I recycled an idea I've used before, but I think I executed it better this time, it's called The Naughty Corner :D

4070233983_76df78049e.jpg

Thanks to Rocco1 for telling me my first attempt was crap and to do it once more with feeling! :mad

Edited by ruthless

I recycled an idea I've used before, but I think I executed it better this time, it's called The Naughty Corner :)

Thanks to Rocco1 for telling me my first attempt was crap and to do it once more with feeling! :mad

:D Nothing like a bit of honesty from a friend! :)

I love it!

Edited by TerraNik

I recycled an idea I've used before, but I think I executed it better this time, it's called The Naughty Corner :)

Love it :D

It's still a brilliant shot Ruthless - the look on Chopper's face is priceless! I don't like the way one of my photos looks on the website. My cat's whiskas look horrible on the practically black shot and all the detail is gone from it. Next year I'll have to remember to up the contrast before I submit shots!

ETA: Gah!! I just looked at my bokeh shot: http://www1.canon.com.au/worldofeos/Photo5...o.aspx?id=14129 - goodbye star details. My closeup shot is worse but wasn't anything special to start off with so I'm not crushed about that.

Edited by ~*Shell*~