Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow mate she is huge . no doubt she preggys and she is wayyyyy bigger than my girl Cassie so i just hope cassie is holding onto hers.

good luck with the litter.

Storm will be 5 weeks this coming Monday and I think it is safe to say she is pregnant :rofl:

Pics taken this morning before breakfast

storm5wks.jpg

storm5wks-1.jpg

Leanne

wow mate she is huge . no doubt she preggys and she is wayyyyy bigger than my girl Cassie so i just hope cassie is holding onto hers.

good luck with the litter.

Thanks, last time she had 8, I am hoping for a few less but don't think that is going to happen.

Wishing you all the best with your girl.

I wish my fatty would roll over so I could get a pic like that! So cute!!

That is her favorite psooition, getting her to stand is a problem though :rofl:

Leanne

Hi - I don't think I know anyone on this forum but I've been following your November litter notices with great interest - congratulations to all of the expectant Mums. :rofl:

I'm overjoyed myself as one of my Leonberger girls has been confirmed pregnant after doing a TCI using imported frozen semen from Ireland. Her pups are due around the 17th November. :rofl:

It's a first litter for both the Mum & me - exciting but also scary times ahead.

Cheers!

MM, congratulations, it is rather exciting, not just that she is pregnant but more because they are frozen puppies. You both will be fine. We are having our first frozen litter too, so I was overjoyed to confirm that Mikki is pregnant. Now is the waiting game. :laugh:

MM, congratulations, it is rather exciting, not just that she is pregnant but more because they are frozen puppies. You both will be fine. We are having our first frozen litter too, so I was overjoyed to confirm that Mikki is pregnant. Now is the waiting game. :laugh:

Thanks Laneka :rofl: And many congrats to you too that your girl Mikki is in whelp with frozen puppies.

This litter will be extra special as this is the first successful frozen semen AI litter for Leonbergers in Australia. For whatever reason (s) all previous attempts have failed - so this really gives hope to other Leo breeders for future AI's using imported semen. Very happy news in several ways.

Cheers

MM, that litter is really extra special. Just that litter will open up the gene pool for you guys and that can only be good for the breed. Did you all use the same vet to inseminate or different ones? I do think some vets are better than others with this procedure. Hope you get plenty to choose from. :laugh:

Yeap sorry for delay. Yeah we did the same day as you and I am so dissapointed as she is as empty as a drum and now with as shaven belly as I was so sure she would have been in pup :birthday: So no showing for a while either :clap: Ah well maybe March :clap: again :clap:

Sorry Redrob :birthday: Fingers crossed for next time.

MM, congratulations, it is rather exciting, not just that she is pregnant but more because they are frozen puppies. You both will be fine. We are having our first frozen litter too, so I was overjoyed to confirm that Mikki is pregnant. Now is the waiting game. :clap:

Congratulations :clap:

Hi - I don't think I know anyone on this forum but I've been following your November litter notices with great interest - congratulations to all of the expectant Mums. :clap:

I'm overjoyed myself as one of my Leonberger girls has been confirmed pregnant after doing a TCI using imported frozen semen from Ireland. Her pups are due around the 17th November. :clap:

It's a first litter for both the Mum & me - exciting but also scary times ahead.

Cheers!

Very exciting for your Mathilda's Mum - congratulations and good luck :clap:

My Macey is 6 weeks. Erin (two small puppies) came over on Saturday to check out the belly and took a photo . Thanks Erin!

First pic is the BEFORE shot, taken in Adelaide 2 weeks before mating

bn_-335.jpg

Next one taken at just under six weeks - NOT HAPPY JAN :clap:

-2103.jpg

Hi - I don't think I know anyone on this forum but I've been following your November litter notices with great interest - congratulations to all of the expectant Mums. :clap:

I'm overjoyed myself as one of my Leonberger girls has been confirmed pregnant after doing a TCI using imported frozen semen from Ireland. Her pups are due around the 17th November. :clap:

Cheers!

Congratulations MM how exciting :clap:

I do love the Leonberger gorgeous dogs :birthday:

May be abandoning this thread and moving to October. Few contractions overnight and milk is up to third row of nipples. Vagina looking big.

By her first mating it could have been Tuesday but I did not feel anything 3 weeks out from that. The next mating makes it next Tuesday. :rofl: :rofl: All in the lap of the gods. :rofl::rofl: