Evie

dee lee

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Deelee - I am really feeling for you all at the moment. You know I fully support you in your decision. It is really hard and you will feel guilty, but try not too. You have put in far more time and effort than most.

I just want to give you a big hug and cry with you - I even have tears writting this!

HUgs to you all from us.

Every time I saw your name in a thread, I wondered how you were - and now I know :rofl: . You have done one of the hardest things imaginable and now you must be strong. Yes, your heart is breaking and ours break for you too. Nothing we can say will really take the pain away, but when you feel bad and sad read these posts and know that many many people understand and feel very deeply for you.

Im so glad I have my DOL family here for me. :cheers:

My poor little daughter was scared of Evie- but still loved her and even though she is sad, when she sees me tearing up she comes and gives me a hug.

Im trying to stay strong for them, so its good to be able to come here and be sad.

Thank you everyone. :cheers:

Today Im concentrating on staying busy- we are planting some Gardenia bushes in honour of Evie. They were her favourite. :happydance2: They might be able to grow this time- how bittersweet.

And Rommimum- Im sorry to make you cry again, but i'll have a virtual Chokky cake and cry with you instead ok? :wave:

I am so sorry Deelee - Sometimes giving them their wings is the best option, especially for them. I have seen your posts in the last 2 years and how much work you have put in to rid Evie of her demons but sometimes love and training just is not enough to fight what is there.

I am glad you are planting the gardenias - someone gave me port wine magnolias, wisteria and daphne when I lost Angs and I love watching them come into flower and filling the garden with scent. Its a nice reminder.

And Rommimum- Im sorry to make you cry again, but i'll have a virtual Chokky cake and cry with you instead ok?

Tis okay 'cause I am a big sooky lala at the best of times!

Virtual chokky cake does sound good though - because I can't have it in real life!

Hope your plants are beautiful and covered in flowers in no time!

RIP Evie. Run free with our Austin. :)

*deelee, you are a brave and very good person. You did the kindest thing for Evie. Time will heal. You will never forget her. You tried your very very best.

I take my hat off to you. You have so much love to give an animal.

Bless you and your family.

xoxoxoxox.

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Evie :eek:

*deelee- I bet she's up there playing with my Tyson, the other crazy Staff! It took me afew (4) years to make the tough decision of giving him his wings....

They will always be remembered and as time moves on the pain eases.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

• 2 weeks later...