Evie

dee lee

You were trouble with a capital T, we struggled hard with you for 2 years but still I loved you so very much. :(

Evie I am so sorry... my heart is breaking even though i know I did the best thing for you.

We will miss you so very much...

:)

5407982_600.jpg

bottom.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone. I knew it would hurt but this is unbearable... I havent been home yet, that will be even harder.

Ridgeback-lover, I am so sorry about Bella, :( at least i had some time to say goodbyes and prepare, losing her like that... my heart breaks for you. :)

So very sorry deelee

You did all you could for her but at the end of the day, her demons where too strong

Big hugs for you

It is the hardest thing that you have done, but you loved her and knew her best, knowing what was best for her

Run free Evie

It's terribly sad but i'm another that thinks you did all you could. I'm sure Evie is looking down on you with only love thanking who-ever makes these decisions that she had you and your family for two wonderful years instead of someone that would have given up without a fight. :(

:) RIP Evie.

I'm so sad for you & your family Deelee.

I've been reading about all you tried to do.

You did a very brave thing - many others would simply have dropped Evie off at the nearest pound for a lonely death or some other families' heart to break.

I know you tried so hard, some are just too broken to fix.

hugs,

fifi