Litters Due In December 2009

Bilbo Baggins

MM your girl is quite large as well. Love the added bit for her privacy, very discreet!!! My girl seems to be panting a lot, but does settle through the night, as it gets cooler. She has been nesting a bit as well, but her temperature hasn't dropped so I don't expect anything to happen in the next 24 hours or so! I have never had a bitch get sooo large in the mammary area as this one, she is going to have a lot of milk. Good luck with your whelping, sounds like they are due about the same time!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First cab off the rank ! (or are you going to kick me off into November list lol) Phoenix has just had a choc girl she doesnt look to be in a hurry to have another, just taking her time. Baby is on the milk bar.

:laugh::) congrats, hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Looks like you will be in for a late night.

Leanne

wooo woo GO THE CHOCOLATES !!!

Best wishes Leanne from me and Jamie.

I'll have to check back in the morning for the complete updates.

(dont forget to send that good whelping fairy back when you have finished with her - we need her back here :laugh: )

Thanks ! no worries about the fairy, she will be back your way once we have finished here

Phoenix is doing a great job. we now also have a black girl and black boy. nice and even so far.

Thanks Hesa and Chopper

This will be the Shameless Litter.. named after their father Suthenskys Shamelesstar. My girl will probably be Suthenskys Shameless Scandal. Owners can choose their own name to fit the theme so the pressure is off me :confused:

Oddly wide awake at the moment, had a couple hours of very light sleep early this morning, guess i will end up crashing later ! Good luck to everyone else with their upcoming litters. Congrats to you Ark.

Congrats on the baby Kelpies and Aussies.

My babies born on Sunday are doing well so far and growing fatter as you watch them!

PS Does the litter have different birth dates if some are born on the 30th and some on the first??

No, the birth date for the entire litter is the date the first puppy was born, so 30th...