The Evil Beagle Turns Three

huski

Today is Daisy's third birthday :thumbsup:

Those of you who have been around for a while will remember when we bought Daisy home and what a naughty and challenging pup she was.

I am so proud of the dog she has turned into and I look forward to competing with her in obedience in the (hopefully) not to distance future.

I have learned so much from owning her and after struggling to bond with her I think we now have a pretty strong doggy/owner relationship.

Now for the obligatory 'before and after' pics :thumbsup:

At five weeks of age:

beagle2.jpg

On the day we bought her home:

awake.jpg

PC180015.jpg

When she was still far smaller than Micha :laugh:

P1310038.jpg

P2140045.jpg

PC150060.jpg

PC250015.jpg

Thanks everyone. Daisy says 'wooo woooo wooo' back :laugh:

I can't believe Daisy is three! :thumbsup: Seems like she had her first birthday a week ago.. That said, my Gherkin is two in a month :thumbsup:

I know ;) hard to believe isn't it??

Happy Birthday to the Evil Beagle..... :laugh:

I thought there where days when you wouldn't survive being so naughty but you have made it this far :thumbsup: let's hope there are many more to come :thumbsup:

I think we all thought this - I showed my mum the Baby Beagle pictures and she said they were both cute and terrifying ;)

Awww she looks so sweet in those pics! Poor Mish looks a bit long-sufferring :thumbsup:

Yes, poor Mish. I found his birthday toy from a few weeks ago hidden in her crate today :thumbsup: She must be jealous that I can't take her to get her b'day toy until this weekend :laugh: