Give The Photo A Name

BC4ME

Hi Everyone

Last July my grandaughter (Isabella) was born 7 weeks premmie and has had a very difficult time trying to stay alive. My son (dad, Steven) snapped this photo on his mobile phone while she was in Intensive Care and we where not sure if she was going to make it. Fortunately Issy is a fighter and has pulled through all her obsticales and is home doing well.

I have decided to get the photo framed for Steven's birthday this week-end and I am putting it in a silver frame but I would like to engrave something on the frame to reflect the emotions we all went through but not sure what to get engraved. Just a small quote to sum everything up would be wonderful.

I thought "Holding on forever", "A Dad' hand is alway's there" anyone got anything better????

Thanks

Maree

Oopps forgot to add the photo

post-2971-1254967914_thumb.jpg

Edited by BC4ME

"There is no better STRENGTH than love itself"

J

Its a lovely photo too!

J

Hi Everyone

Last July my grandaughter (Isabella) was born 7 weeks premmie and has had a very difficult time trying to stay alive. My son (dad, Steven) snapped this photo on his mobile phone while she was in Intensive Care and we where not sure if she was going to make it. Fortunately Issy is a fighter and has pulled through all her obsticales and is home doing well.

I have decided to get the photo framed for Steven's birthday this week-end and I am putting it in a silver frame but I would like to engrave something on the frame to reflect the emotions we all went through but not sure what to get engraved. Just a small quote to sum everything up would be wonderful.

I thought "Holding on forever", "A Dad' hand is alway's there" anyone got anything better????

Thanks

Maree

Oopps forgot to add the photo

post-2971-1254967914_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone I am liking "Strength is not just for the mighty" so far but keep the ideas coming.

And yes it is a lovely photo, Issy was 4 days old in that photo and struggling to survive. I find it amazing that we were all so worried and cried so many tears for her but this little person just kept on fighting and amazing us with her strength.

Thank you all again keep the ideas coming though. :laugh: