My Babys

gaawjustaffs

post-30595-1255081771_thumb.jpg

All the puppys together

post-30595-1255081825_thumb.jpg

This is orange he's my absolute favourite sleepy he is. No matter what you do he sleeps through it when i weigh the other pups they wiggle so much it makes it so difficult but when i weigh orange he just sleeps doesn't even move a bit lol

All the puppys together

This is orange he's my absolute favourite sleepy he is. No matter what you do he sleeps through it when i weigh the other pups they wiggle so much it makes it so difficult but when i weigh orange he just sleeps doesn't even move a bit lol

They're very cute but I am a bit alarmed at just how bulging and bloated that single puppies stomach is. I am assuming he's just fed but it still looks incredibly bloated and red. He looks like he's about to pop. I hope he's OK. How's he going.

Edited by Kirislin

All the puppys together

They're very cute but I am a bit alarmed at just how bulging and bloated that single puppies stomach is. I am assuming he's just fed but it still looks incredibly bloated and red. He looks like he's about to pop. I hope he's OK. How's he going.

have to add I also have conserns same as Krislin

I just re read your post. Are you sure that little pup isn't sick, if he is that might account for his lethargy. I really hope he is OK, I dont like the look of his little tummy. :confused: Was the mother wormed regularly prior to whelping?

mum was wormed regularly during whelping pups fine he'd just eaten an maybe not toileted yet he gets around normal like the other pups an his belly isn't always fat like that. He puts on weight every day like the others an he's not the smallest or the biggest

Edited by gaawjustaffs

• 3 weeks later...

From OPs thread in breeders:

I have an app at the vet but i wanna get all my facts first from people who know about these things, cause i don't trust my vet any vet for that matter.

I can't believe anyone would trust advice given by people over the internet over consulting a vet. Anyone could be on here!? To be on breeders section you just need a prefix - and we all know there are good and bad registered breeders.

I can't believe this pup hasn't been to see a vet sooner.

Edited by Bindii

gaawjustaffys..VETS have the equipment and knowledge base to carry out examinations/do tests on the pup. We don't. I have seen hundreds of little pups...and nursed sick ones, PTS a lot..but anything I notice or suggest is just that- a suggestion.. To be sure, most times, there needs to be a hands on examination.

I sadly have to agree with Bindii..puppy should have been to a vet sooner.perhaps because you are inexperienced you put it off... but I hope now that you get some professional advice.