• 11am
    • 2pm
    • 3pm
    • 4pm
    • Other?
  3. 3. Is Erskine Park okay for you?

• Yes
    • No

Hmmm maybe I should just come to Sydney dogless :cheer::(:):eek::eek: . First Ness splits a nail this afternoon and I just got Kenzie ready to brush her and she is limping very badly :eek::eek: :D :mad:mad:mad:mad . Not looking good since we are suppose to fly out first thing tomorrow.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm maybe I should just come to Sydney dogless :(:):eek::eek::eek: . First Ness splits a nail this afternoon and I just got Kenzie ready to brush her and she is limping very badly :eek: :D :mad:mad:mad:mad ;) . Not looking good since we are suppose to fly out first thing tomorrow.

Pretty much par for the course with Borders. Guaranteed to hurt themselves just when you don't want them to.

If you come dogless I will definitely come out Sunday to watch your routines. Dancing with Dogs without dog should be very entertaining :cheer: .

Well see I don't get it - Kenz slipped at the park this morning but then proceeded to bounce around like a lunatic with no issue. She hasn't been lame all day. Had her normal afternoon ball/swim in the creek/more ball. No signs of limping or being sore. I bought her home, fed them tea then went inside to wash Ness first (who of course was the lame one at the park with blood everywhere). Washed and dried her Kenzie was downstairs inside with mum. Bought Kenzie upstairs - no limping. Got her out of the shower - all was fine, dried her off. Dinner arrived so headed down to eat tea supervised closely by Kenzie and Ness :cheer: . Kenzie went to get up off the rug after tea and she couldn't put weight on her back leg. I walked her out the front to brush her she was less than thrilled. Was still limping before and is now out on the couch in the other room. So nothing obvious that could have caused the problem - she was brushed and had paws trimmed etc earlier but she has been running around like a lunatic with no issue.

NNOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sadly, I can no longer make it. I even turned down an overtime shift at work just so I could make it. I was really looking forward to it, not so much for my whippies but just purely for the chance to finally meet some lovely DOLers face-to-face.

My latest rescue, a little 9 month old whip is arriving on Friday afternoon so would like to spend the weekend settling her in.

Have a great time everybody, pics MUST be posted!

Time to work out how to get there I think!

List of things to bring:

Puppy pens

Puppy

Myself

Wish I'd thought about things like cookies earlier, I could've made gingerbread (although it might not survive the cooling process on the bench)

Looking forward to it :rofl: I have decided to bring all three dogs :D :laugh: as I could use some nice piccies of all of them :rofl:

PS: Iltby, I have great difficulty getting pictures of Oscar without his tongue hanging out :) So I hope you like silly pictures too :rofl:

Edited by muffincav

I'm so sorry guys, I won't be able to make it anymore - health problems have arisen. I hope you have an absolutely brilliant time and I'm so glad I was able to at least arrange it. I know Shell and Steph and any other photographers who go won't disappoint.

I'm so sorry to let you all down, I feel terrible.

I'm so sorry guys, I won't be able to make it anymore - health problems have arisen. I hope you have an absolutely brilliant time and I'm so glad I was able to at least arrange it. I know Shell and Steph and any other photographers who go won't disappoint.

I'm so sorry to let you all down, I feel terrible.

Never mind, an excuse to get together another day as well!!!

Hope you feel better soon.