• Other?
  3. 3. Is Erskine Park okay for you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have three dogs to bath, and between them it will take me about 2 1/2 hours if I am lucky. And have to be at South Windsor at 2.......so my time is limited! LOL

I'm just joking! I only have 1 and she doesn't need much work.

I have to be back here by 12 for OH's birthday bbq. But I'm being helpful by removing the chocolate monster so he can clean!

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well ILTBY. Hope you get better soon. I only have a poxy little camera but I'll try & get some pics for you - but by the sounds of it there will be a heap of cameras there.

Packs are packed, hairies are going berko with excitement, and I am on my way in about 5 mins - just came in to make sure I've got the right location (and therefore directions LOL )

Well I am home with two happy but completely cream-crackered hairies. It was lovely to meet everyone.... and the human's too !!

What a gorgeous bunch of hairies, and all so well behaved. I'm downloading pics now so will post some up when they're done.

OK, here's some pics. I think I've got everyone correct, but please feel free to tell me off if I'm wrong !! Although I may have got ~Shell~ & TerraNik mixed up !

GroupShot3.jpg

Katdogs, rastus_froggy and assorted hairies (I think that's ~Shell~ in the background?)

MrRedDog.jpg

MrRedDog & his gorgeous dachies (who are very lucky there weren't scooped up & taken home with me)

TilbyMum.jpg

luvsdogs & Tilba

Me and my girls had a great time this morning - we especially loved the biscuits - both dog and people versions!

I hope Stevie didn't give out too many kisses, you can tell she's a loving sort of dog! We went to my sister's place afterwards and Stevie spent a bit of time in their swimming pool so she's totally exhausted now. Jodie's happily sleeping on her dad's lap, she's convinced him that she was ignored all day and she should have gone to tennis with him.

It's always great to put names to faces and we met such nice dogs. Mr Reddog's little girls were like a pretty picture all the time, every time they looked up at me with those beautiful eyes I wondered whether he'd notice if I swapped my two for his...

:happydance: Me, Tithen and Taite [The Dalmatian] had a really nice time. Was great to meet some new people and ofcourse I forgot their names :eek:

Taite had so much fun with the other furkids. Although Taite didnt want to stop playing, he had to as Tithen often needed to rest.

Hope everyone has a nice Christmas! Can't wait to see that 'surfing' picture of Taiters, Nik! :o

Nathan :eek: