Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Couldn't help crashing the WA thread (well, I'm an honorary WA aren't I, since Mr Rory is a genuine WA boy :rofl: . Such exciting news - super well done to everyone. And RS - thanks for posting that lovely vid of your gorgeous happy girl - encourages me with Mr Rory, who also needs lots of distraction proofing ;) .

:laugh: I'm glad that my bouncy girl can encourage others with overly friendly dogs that it can be done rofl1.gif She's a funny thing, though, she works better when she is distracted if that makes any sense whatsoever. Sometimes the distraction is just too much for her that she just can't help herself, like in the video, but if she can control herself, the act of fighting the distraction and working through it perks her up and gives me enthusiastic work thumbsup1.gif So therefore I need to do a LOT more distraction training :)

Awesome...I want some!!! Just can't tell the family what's in the bottom drawer of the freezer...they balk at chicken feet...can't imagine what they would say about duck feet!!!!

For those who feed chicken feet, Caffy was telling me last night that she has found Duck Feet thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

That is why I have a dedicated chest freezer in the garage, just for gross dog stuff laugh.gif But the overflow from my small house freezer does go out there, too :o

I had dead pigeons in my house freezer for a while :p

Congrats boxa and poofong on your puppers BIG's

I spent the day with the children at Whiteman Park yesterday as it was a Thomas the tank engine day.

I took Chance with me as the girls are in season thought it'd be nice to get him out of the house.

We must of did about 10k of walking and he even got to ride on the Thomas train with us. He was fine ont he first two trips (enclosed carriage) third trip we were in an open carriage upon take off he tried to walk backwards i held him tight 10 seconds he sat down and relaxed guess seeing the moving ground is a bit freaky but so proud of my boy relaxing and enjoying the journey.

He got lots of cuddles from the whiteman park staff and even people wandering around. one lady asked to pat as her mum has rottis then proceeds to tell me chance has a lovely head i said he is pedigreed she said yes he is better bred than ours lol, bit of pride here lol

One little toddler on the train was facinated with chance kept trying to pat him chance got a few licks in. the toddler dad was fine the mum was a bit freaked out so i turned chance to face me so the little one could pat his back without getting a bath lol.

Had a great day except for the idiot with the offlead border collie. sitting on the walk paths near children's forest in a shelter feeding zac, daughter holding chance, i was talking on phone when i looked up to see this dog come running grabbed lead thankfully a friendly dog but geez heart attack in the making, off lead dog beelining for you and i got two young kids and holding a baby :S

I'm pretty sure Pembroke Corgi's are the cutest puppies ever! :love:

If I ever want to do herding, I'm getting me one. :D

What did you say, Tiggy?

0002.jpg

Sgt025-1.jpg

P8020259.jpg

P9250254.jpg

P9250253.jpg

They are feral, you can have mine but you've gotta take all four :laugh:

What day is the obedience on at the Royal?

Monday :)

And Arab Derivatives are the same day ;) Although I will have Nova there not Raven :rofl: Hopefully Raven will have her turn next year :)

Oh and corgi puppies are so very very cute :love:

Edited by mirawee