Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:eek: Ptolomy has quite a DVD collection but can't remember what is in hers :eek: .

I could play as well but hmmmmmmm I might be there a while typing up my entire list :laugh: . Lets just say Ness has all the ones Mirawee wants plus many others :eek: .

I also want quite a few things from Clean Run, I want the Tug more Learn more DVD and book, and the DVD that shows how to exercise your dog on a doggy exercise ball - and I would need the ball but its not free shipping and its quite expensive :laugh:

:eek: Lots and lots of new stuff on Cleanrun free shipping.

I don't think my credit card is going to like me as I think there are about 8 DVDs I want to get :D

:cry: I have to try and be good but can't promise :) . RS I have those limited slip collars for my dogs, I quite like them but there's a big difference between the medium and large, I got Banjo the large first but it looked too puffy as it was doubled up about half way, so now he has the medium which looks good but it's let out almost all the way, your girls might fit the medium, Banjo probably has a bigger head ;) .

Do they wear well as regular collars, or only when there is a lead attached?

My girls have dainty necks so I usually buy the size under recommended for a Lab. I hate thick collars which is all they really do in large breed sizes! Like a thicker collar is going to make walking a large breed easier. Helloooo, training!

This is how I deal with the hair:

Nawww how cute is Dougal! Yes I will definitely put a blankie on the lounge if I allowed it, regardless of breed, but Lab hair goes EVERYWHERE even with blanket! I have hair on the lounge and they aren't allowed up, it's just airborne and on my clothes, even when I can't see it on my clothes!

I know Aussies drop coat but it can't be anything like a Lab coat, so I want my Aussie to have cuddles on the lounge with :eek: Sshhh, don't tell my two this :cry:

Last night when I was walking he saw a cat and pulled and his collar snapped!! Lucky I had his harness on to see if it fit ok so I could clip the leash to that. RS that's why big dogs need big collars :cry:

Ptolomy I have a cool coat that may fit Lexi or Beans for sale - free shipping! :eek:

My Golly Gosh - I leave work yesterday come in this morning and 6 pages, a new puppy and lots of dog fur later..... :eek: I just can't keep up.

Hey Tiggy glad I forced you into it - I think of her as a Polly Pocket Puppy. :D

Rubystar - I couldn't believe the amount of white hair coming off Ruby last night during the SFE :eek: and you should have been pleased you kids both worked very well :eek:

I bought leather lounges so the kids could lay on them :D . I haven't told the kids that I bought a new bed yesterday - that will be a surprise for them :)

It was like a snowstorm in Spring! ;)

I bought a car with leather seats because of the dogs, but I didn't think to do the same with the lounge :cry:

Last night when I was walking he saw a cat and pulled and his collar snapped!! Lucky I had his harness on to see if it fit ok so I could clip the leash to that. RS that's why big dogs need big collars ;)

Ptolomy I have a cool coat that may fit Lexi or Beans for sale - free shipping! :eek:

:D Fair enough :) And now I will have jinxed myself and this will now happen to me :cry:

I just have a gripe with big breed collars ONLY being wide, I hate wide collars!

gosh you guys talk a lot!!

i haven't been to Chatters in Ages... i used to go to the Morley one all the time, and they DO have great food (i'm currently thinking about mee goreng!)

I'm happy to go anywhere but we haven't quite decided yet... i might have a look in the entertainment book also - there are heaps of restaurants in there! then i'll do a poll in the dol meets thread..

James was run with Spartan from about 12 weeks of age... mostly because spartan chose to ignore him and because English setters are not rough. Ari was in a crate for a while before she was run with the others....maybe 5 months.

Tiggy she is beautiful!!

GR those puppy photos are adorable.

I saw the OES babies on Sunday. a couple of them are starting to open their eyes and at two weeks the biggest one is 1.2kg. i still have my two favourites and i can't wait to see them again at 6 weeks!

I also have a visitor at the moment - i temporarily have my very own redhead - and one that has seen more of the world than i have! still, photobucket won't let me upload her photo so you'll just have to wait!