Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hope everyone has had a good weekend... I picked up a nice 8pt CC and RUBOB with my 8 month old toy poodle on the weekend

I also had the experience of handling a Poodle at the Contest of Winners - we got knocked out in the first round by a pointer handled by Showdog, but hey, I was happy we were invited, and Cash showed his butt off, so I was happy! I hope this photo comes up

Cash.jpg

My dress wasnt that dark, but the lighting made it look that way...

Hope everyone has had a good weekend... I picked up a nice 8pt CC and RUBOB with my 8 month old toy poodle on the weekend

I also had the experience of handling a Poodle at the Contest of Winners - we got knocked out in the first round by a pointer handled by Showdog, but hey, I was happy we were invited, and Cash showed his butt off, so I was happy! I hope this photo comes up

Cash.jpg

My dress wasnt that dark, but the lighting made it look that way...

very nice dress rnh.

you need to come handle my girls so i get some points rofl. :eat:

sorry to hear cash got knocked out but well done on being invited

You look gorgeous RnH!

btw - "your" 8 month old toy poodle... did I miss something?!

She is mine to show - but lives with Bob and Joan and Joan grooms her... I am learning to scissor her, and I prepare her at shows :D Her name is Style, she is a dream to show. Here she is winning 1st in Minor at the Nationals, she went on to beat the dog for Minor of Breed

Style.jpg

No new dogs for me yet... hopefully a puppy might be in the pipeline later on in the year.. Altho with what Hemi did this morning, he grossed me out and I wondered if I really need a third dog.... He was playing with the goldies and one of them walked off to do his business.... Hemi followed him and delighted in rolling in it! :eat: He will be thrown in the bath tongiht when I get home as I was about to walk out the door to work

Well done Ptolomy and Ch Soggy Bear!! (and RV also for helping get her there!)

Great news Jodie!! I bet you are all very excited!! Make sure (if you are on two breeders waiting lists) you let the other breeder know with plenty of time that you are getting/got a puppy from the other breeder... sometimes people forget :love:

i have some serious mondayitis today.

We are HUGELY excited :D I have let them know as i would worry too much otherwise!! At first I was kind of worried that i'm make the breeder cranky or upset that I was on anothers waiting list, but i just thought it best to be honest :)

Mondayitis... its a curse :eat:

RNH - that poodle!! That hair!! Its always amazed me how fabulous a Poodle can look :)

RnH she is gorgeous!

Ewwwwww Hemi!!! Gross!!

How is his obedience going?

I havent been to a class in 3 weeks... first week I had off was that really bad storm, and there was no power in SR so I guess they would of cancelled it, and there was NO way I was driving 30 minutes in that weather....Second week it wasnt on due to the public holiday/classic weekend, and last week I didnt go as I only flew in from Melbourne at 4pm, and really couldnt be bothered going.....

Will be heading down tonight for sure tho!

I won't be coming either it now seems! I am dosed up on two types of antihistamines so a bot out of it because the swelling is getting worse and the top of the ear canal is swollen! I am off to the doc tomorrow so hopefully all better then :rofl:

I won't be coming either it now seems! I am dosed up on two types of antihistamines so a bot out of it because the swelling is getting worse and the top of the ear canal is swollen! I am off to the doc tomorrow so hopefully all better then :p

Oh no!! Have u tried a bit of cortisone cream?? I put some on masons ear flaps and it helps him heaps, i know u cant put it down your ear canal tho lol.

I won't be coming either it now seems! I am dosed up on two types of antihistamines so a bot out of it because the swelling is getting worse and the top of the ear canal is swollen! I am off to the doc tomorrow so hopefully all better then :p

I hope you feel better soon xx

I won't be coming either it now seems! I am dosed up on two types of antihistamines so a bot out of it because the swelling is getting worse and the top of the ear canal is swollen! I am off to the doc tomorrow so hopefully all better then :mad

Oh no!! Have u tried a bit of cortisone cream?? I put some on masons ear flaps and it helps him heaps, i know u cant put it down your ear canal tho lol.

We don't have any cortisone cream. I am sure the doc tomorrow will perscribe some if it will help. :mad

Urgh the consequences of outdoor exercise! :p

I won't be coming either it now seems! I am dosed up on two types of antihistamines so a bot out of it because the swelling is getting worse and the top of the ear canal is swollen! I am off to the doc tomorrow so hopefully all better then :confused:

We don't have any cortisone cream. I am sure the doc tomorrow will perscribe some if it will help. ;)

Urgh the consequences of outdoor exercise! :rolleyes:

I can give u some of masons Advantan lol- its prescription only and its human meds - works better than the other cort creams we've been given

Quiet in here today!

So annoyed with myself. I tend to leave my purse or debit card in my car after training, and forget to put it back in my handbag. So I have no money to buy any lunch :) All I wanted to do was buy a bread roll, 60c! And all I have on me is 35c :love: I was organised enough to bring the cold meat and cheese slice to work and all, ready to make my bread roll :) but have no bread roll :cry: I'm such a pauper!!!

Quiet in here today!

So annoyed with myself. I tend to leave my purse or debit card in my car after training, and forget to put it back in my handbag. So I have no money to buy any lunch :) All I wanted to do was buy a bread roll, 60c! And all I have on me is 35c :love: I was organised enough to bring the cold meat and cheese slice to work and all, ready to make my bread roll :) but have no bread roll :cry: I'm such a pauper!!!

Could you not borrow it off a colleague??

Quiet in here today!

So annoyed with myself. I tend to leave my purse or debit card in my car after training, and forget to put it back in my handbag. So I have no money to buy any lunch :eek: All I wanted to do was buy a bread roll, 60c! And all I have on me is 35c :eek: I was organised enough to bring the cold meat and cheese slice to work and all, ready to make my bread roll :hitself: but have no bread roll :( I'm such a pauper!!!

Could you not borrow it off a colleague??

I could, but that is a bit embarrassing :) More embarrassing than posting it publically :cry: that and the bakery is a fair walk from the office - I usually pick one up on my way over here in the morning.

I found a packet of 2 min noodles in my work drawer (don't worry, only been there a couple of months :love:) so I'm eating that, but I am so not impressed. I HATE 2 min noodles!!!! :)

Edited by RubyStar

RubyStar, i feel your pain :) Many a time i've been short of change or left the card/purse somewhere else and have had to skip lunch!! It doesn't bother me too much usually, except that i'm currently attempting to quit smoking the no ciggies combined with no food doesn't make Jodie a happy girl hehehe

Hi hope someone can be found to assist Salukiggy! I did have a quick google search and found a greyhound rescue, but unfortunately they provided no contact details! only a general form to fill out. :laugh:

Quick question from me, we have a local puppy training school here (which seems to do quite a bit - from puppy school to teaching older dogs and also obediance and some agility) which charges $150 for 10 sessions. Or there's the vets where the vet nurse does the puppy school bit. Would a vet be a better option?? What is everyones opinion??