Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Why is it that I immediately start pondering if I have said anything I shouldn't :D Does that mean I am a bad person???

I am sure you only ever offer constructive criticism :eek:

Strauss came home last night - the final destruction count was.....

A wallet

a full bag of treats

a tissue box

a few shoes (always only one of a pair)

and lots of plam branches

So a good effort over 10 days! He won a few hearts and they have offered to have him again - so all is good :(

That is a very good attempt at total destruction! You must be proud of him for putting in full effort :(:(

Lovely pictures CC :(

LR, I feel your pain! I hate having counter surfing dogs but they never do it when I am there so it is a bit hard to correct LOL

And now a whinge. Not pointed at anyone on here but because I can't whinge on FB where others may see it :( The dog world is a small place. Making derogatory comments, or comments that could be taken to be derogative about someone else's dogs will likely get back to the person. Be even more careful when you make derogative comments that you don't make it sound like you don't think your own dogs are any good :lol:

Aww mirawee i feel your pain. The dog world and horse world are very similar in that everybody likes to comment on everyones animals and it can be annoying!! I find tho that the older i get tho the less stuff bothers me.

Does any body have any details on the Gun Dog obedience trial on the 10th April???

What info do you want to know? I'll find out for you.

Thanks for this :(

Need to find out if the trial on (I would have thought it should have been in the last K9 Magazine) and perhaps a contact telephone number so I can ring and get some details on where to send entries, how much, judges for each class etc.

You can ring the club secretary, Lee Parker. Not sure if she'd be okay with me posting her number here, so you can find it in the canine mag under Pointers - Tintookie. Or look up Earlybird Boarding kennels :(

Just found a sore imbetween masons paw that he has been licking. He us so itchy and also has hotspots , now in full flare mode like he hasnt been in ages!!

Poor Mason. :laugh:

Im really worried, he seems to be doing so much better and then he flares up again worse than before.

Going very cheaply 2 OC (occassionally clever) dogs - will consider any reasonable offer :laugh::rofl:

will swap for two Rb (reasonably behaved) children???? they are toilet trained :o

Hmm after considerable consumption of 5th leg (wine) have decided the only way I could consider swap of OC's with RB's would be with a very LS (Large sum) of green notes. :laugh:

Going very cheaply 2 OC (occassionally clever) dogs - will consider any reasonable offer :o:)

will swap for two Rb (reasonably behaved) children???? they are toilet trained :rofl:

Hmm after considerable consumption of 5th leg (wine) have decided the only way I could consider swap of OC's with RB's would be with a very LS (Large sum) of green notes. :laugh:

awww bahahahahaha they aint that bad some days rofl. goes to the monopoly kit i got lots of green notes :laugh:

Going very cheaply 2 OC (occassionally clever) dogs - will consider any reasonable offer :o:)

will swap for two Rb (reasonably behaved) children???? they are toilet trained :rofl:

awww bahahahahaha they aint that bad some days rofl. goes to the monopoly kit i got lots of green notes :laugh:

Hmmmmmmmmm will leave final decision to bedazzled, the fact Rb's are toilet trained may be enough, after tonights effort or lack thereof of OC's.......

Will you throw in a hotel and 4 houses, along with GN's (green notes) as an added incentive???

Going very cheaply 2 OC (occassionally clever) dogs - will consider any reasonable offer :o :p

Hmmmmmmmmm will leave final decision to bedazzled, the fact Rb's are toilet trained may be enough, after tonights effort or lack thereof of OC's.......

Will you throw in a hotel and 4 houses, along with GN's (green notes) as an added incentive???

i will throw in 2 hotels and 5 houses as added incentive. ;) and 4 orange notes as well :)

:happybirthday: RallyValley :rofl:

We had a go at Rally-O last night and apparently both Banjo and Abbey would have passed :rofl:

Going very cheaply 2 OC (occassionally clever) dogs - will consider any reasonable offer :rofl: ;)

If you had offered last night I am sure a few of us would have made room in our cars :confused: ;)

Varda got another pass in CCD (just :p) last night making it 2 for 2 :D Not quite such good work though, Varda was distracted although did some moment of good work but auto sits were a bit broken :rofl: I now have things to work on myself too so hopefully we can be better again when it finally cools down enough for us to attempt a day trial :) Will have to start doing more work on Banjo's stays too since once Varda eventually gets her CCD title I guess it is his turn :rofl:

Naww bummer I missed all the fun :confused: - I can add one midget BC who likes to mess with my mind into the swap heap :rofl: .

The real question is how long will it take before she throws me a bow rather than a drop when I ask for a COP :rofl: .

Edited by ness