Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I enjoy that sort of stuff too, I am looking forward to the unit, just not the mass amounts of work :o The "fun" units I chose to do this semester instead though as they aren't running after this.

So glad I have finished all my chem units. I hate chemistry!

Next week I only have a Molecular Genetics test and no work so I will be there then :winner:

Molecular Genetics was fun :o You have to love 14 hours of labwork a week for one subject ;)

We only have 3hrs thank god! Although when I do Cytology we have a 6 hour lab in one sitting! :rofl:

What year are you in?

We had 9am-6pm one day and then 1-4pm the next or something like that in third year. 2nd year I think we had around 8 hours of labwork over 2 days. That was at UWA which apparently is more "theoretical" than the other Uni's :rofl: I know when I went and did honours at Murdoch (coz I could deal with animals there rather than plants) I was suprised by how few lab hours their molecular biology/genetics classes did.

Next week I only have a Molecular Genetics test and no work so I will be there then :whee:

Molecular Genetics was fun :o You have to love 14 hours of labwork a week for one subject :rofl:

We only have 3hrs thank god! Although when I do Cytology we have a 6 hour lab in one sitting! :winner:

What year are you in?

We had 9am-6pm one day and then 1-4pm the next or something like that in third year. 2nd year I think we had around 8 hours of labwork over 2 days. That was at UWA which apparently is more "theoretical" than the other Uni's :rofl: I know when I went and did honours at Murdoch (coz I could deal with animals there rather than plants) I was suprised by how few lab hours their molecular biology/genetics classes did.

I'm in second year but only part time :cheer: I have 3 hrs lab for Genetics, 3hrs lab for Micro and 3hrs lab for chem... these get longer every year. Mim I hate chem too and still have 2 biochem units until I am done ;)

I'm in second year but only part time :rofl: I have 3 hrs lab for Genetics, 3hrs lab for Micro and 3hrs lab for chem... these get longer every year. Mim I hate chem too and still have 2 biochem units until I am done :o

Biochem is much better than normal chem ;) Aren't you meant to be studying rather than lurking on DOL? :rofl:

I'm in second year but only part time :rofl: I have 3 hrs lab for Genetics, 3hrs lab for Micro and 3hrs lab for chem... these get longer every year. Mim I hate chem too and still have 2 biochem units until I am done :o

Biochem is much better than normal chem ;) Aren't you meant to be studying rather than lurking on DOL? :winner:

Positive reinforcment! Whenever I get an answer right in my chem study I click onto DOL and treat myself with some reading. :cheer::rofl:

:o ok I did third year biochem/chem and we had 3 days of 6 hour pracs a week - varying from organics/inorganics/structural and analytical techniques on the chem side and 6 hour molecular and cellular biology practs. Way to many prac hours ;) .

Geez, all this talk of science makes me feel guilty about not pulling my finger out to study something ;) So I can change careers....so over mine atm, am so enjoying my holidays!!

And I didnt realise we had so many sciencey smarty pants in our WA thread :rofl::winner: Clever bunch arent you all......LOL!

Got given a push bike today, so I better start using it. Weve now got a bike each, so we might have to bring em up to Perth one day to ride around the river, with the doggies of course :o

Well Zola has given me a few surprises lately.......firstly she ate a bone :rofl: a lamb shank.......and didnt throw it up!!!! Then she had a bath, and stood there the whole time and was such a good girl :cheer: Im very proud of my big red dufous!!! Oh and today when we were out walking, a nieghbour stopped in their car to chat and Zola just ignored them - didnt make one sound!!!!!!!!!! She was so good!

Sounds like everyone has been very busy over the last week or so!

Labrat are you around on Sunday??? There is a double obedience trial at Hay Park

Ooh, thanks for the reminder!!!! Might have to come for a drive and catch up and watch all you smarties!!

Whos heading down???

anyone want a 9 week old Ragdoll kitten?!? She is driving me INSANE! Mum naming her Angel has definitely made her the exact opposite

Send her here :o Well if I can shave her... long haired cats don't do so well on rural properties.

My old cat has got a cold ;) Hoping it is nothing worse. She is 17 now!

anyone want a 9 week old Ragdoll kitten?!? She is driving me INSANE! Mum naming her Angel has definitely made her the exact opposite

They get better.. My boy was a pain at that age.. he is now nearly 8 and got better with age... Having two of them helps :o

Labrat are you around on Sunday??? There is a double obedience trial at Hay Park

Ooh, thanks for the reminder!!!! Might have to come for a drive and catch up and watch all you smarties!!

Whos heading down???

Me! Got any cake left? :o

I might have to get baking again for Sunday, but I am out most of Saturday and won't be home til late! Oh it's going to be an agonisingly long day on Sunday ;) Might need to stock up on the Red Bulls for the drive home I think!

She wouldn't be half as cute without the hair Mirawee but she might catch mice, she is a pro at catching feet and hands even when your walking! She better get better hahah i locked her out of my bedroom so buddy and I could have some peace

Please tell me there are no trials on next weekend? (8/9/10 April) I soooooooo need an entire weekend at home, got heaps to do, so I'm hoping I have nothing on next weekend! I really need to start keeping a diary.

Masons party is next sat :o Its going to be a small affair this year

She wouldn't be half as cute without the hair Mirawee but she might catch mice, she is a pro at catching feet and hands even when your walking! She better get better hahah i locked her out of my bedroom so buddy and I could have some peace

My mowgli was like that and she still has crazy days ( she is 13) today is one of those days, maybe there is something in the air lol

Whos heading down???

I will be there with HUey Dewy and Lewy (Scoota, Beans and Cider).

Send her here :) Well if I can shave her... long haired cats don't do so well on rural properties.

My old cat has got a cold :laugh: Hoping it is nothing worse. She is 17 now!

Hope your cat is okay, my 12 and a half year old British is at the vets and very unwell at the moment :D