Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

]

Besides your sit stay it was a good round!!

PS.. I was the steward :)

Argh you should have said something - now I know who you are :laugh: and you did a great job ;)

That was only her second attempt at open - she is still such a baby and yes I was tickled pink with her.

Argh you should have said something - now I know who you are :laugh: and you did a great job ;)

That was only her second attempt at open - she is still such a baby and yes I was tickled pink with her.

Well for her second attempt she did an awesome job :)

Lovely to meet both CC and mason today. mason is beautiful. sorry my fat mumma decided her ears didn't work today, she got taken to the beach after the show and one would think she was never taught a recall :eek:

Had a good day at show, dogs got no where but one gets that.

Couldn't hear a thing undercover and missed call to take chance in for minor of group.

Well my secret was out today. I have a new puppy Chance 6 month old rotti.

Moccarott Takin Chances

Chandra x Flynn.

Hoping some of the pics taken by CC there might be a nice one of him to show him off :D

Gees you kept that quiet Emery - so tell us more about your little puppy, when did he arrive and YES come on CC we need photos :thumbsup:

Yes i did keep it quiet :laugh: it was a nice secret.

He is for my husband Andrew to show and is on loan from Townsville for a while hopefully permanently should all go well.

He was shown by me today as i realised i haven't sent off hubbies handling paperwork :rofl: but we want to get andrew in the ring and not sidelined now his knee is starting to improve and so he feels part of it as well.

He is going through the major ganglies at the moment but is the sweetest big little puppy :laugh: very much a people orientated dog that loves cuddles. Definately takes after both his parents in personality. He is very confident though today being under cover it did throw him a little bit. He wasn't too keen on pics today just wanted mummy cuddles lol.

He is the half brother to Squid (Kelari) and the two have an absolute ball playing together to fat mumma kills the fun :rofl:

He has been here a week and half arrived last Tuesday night and is settling in well. We hope to get him in the obedience ring as well, so some may see me down at northern suburbs if i can get the fat body out in the cold weather lol, might wait to bub is born and just take myself and him down for some training.

His breeding is my girl Chandra his mum and his dad is

Gelderland Da Last Laugh (Flynn) who is a multi BIS winner and the most gorgeous rotti in my opinion, i have been lucky enough to meet him in the flesh and if i could dognap any dog it would be him. Chance is already following in daddies footsteps with only 4 shows under his belt coutning my one show today and out of three of those has won 3 Baby in Groups.

Stunning movement and aims to please though is a fidget need to proof what stand means :rofl: well the stillness part of it :D

He has no training at all so we will work on that lol either that or he plays the deaf card very well but is very motivated by food so should be easy to train :) i am looking forward to it, as he is so different to the girls :)

Great to see you all today :D and lovely to meet you and your beautiful rotties emery, Chance is a gorgeous little secret :thumbsup:

and YES come on CC we need photos :thumbsup:

Ok, ok :laugh: These are just for starters, I'll try to edit the rest over the next couple of days :)

Chance

5743074198_4acdd8d186_z.jpg

Mason

5743074084_cb98ace9a0_z.jpg

Cider, Scooter and Lara

5743073876_a08806e7d0_z.jpg

Great to see you all today :D and lovely to meet you and your beautiful rotties emery, Chance is a gorgeous little secret :thumbsup:

and YES come on CC we need photos :thumbsup:

Ok, ok :laugh: These are just for starters, I'll try to edit the rest over the next couple of days :)

Chance

5743074198_4acdd8d186_z.jpg

Mason

5743074084_cb98ace9a0_z.jpg

Cider, Scooter and Lara

5743073876_a08806e7d0_z.jpg

Thankyou CC :) I actualyl enjoyed keeping the secret as much as i did :laugh: a few people got privy to the info ;)

damn why wont my dogs sit like cider and scooter and lara lol.

i will aim to train all three to sit in age order be a nice family portrait :D

better up the obedience training :rofl:

LOL Emery I had trouble getting them to sit where I wanted yesterday - You know how it is you need to move one of them a smidge forward, and the other one moves or they both move and Lara is selectively deaf. It made me smile though, Lara was standing to the side of us while we were taking Scoota photos and I asked Moo to drop and as quick as a wink Lara hit the ground :laugh:

Thanks CC for giving us a taste of the phtotos :thumbsup: I am looking forward to seeing some more - but only when you get a chance to do them.

Emery, Chance already doesn't look like a baby - look at those legs :thumbsup:

LOL Emery I had trouble getting them to sit where I wanted yesterday - You know how it is you need to move one of them a smidge forward, and the other one moves or they both move and Lara is selectively deaf. It made me smile though, Lara was standing to the side of us while we were taking Scoota photos and I asked Moo to drop and as quick as a wink Lara hit the ground :laugh:

Thanks CC for giving us a taste of the phtotos :thumbsup: I am looking forward to seeing some more - but only when you get a chance to do them.

Emery, Chance already doesn't look like a baby - look at those legs :thumbsup:

I know he is taller than his mum and so lanky at the moment :laugh: but still very puppy like in behaviour :rofl:

The neighbours porch light must be told off :laugh: every night he is unsure as to what it is :)

Yes i know the feeling i tried to take a family shot the other day got girls seated trying to get chance even in line and they'd all move :rofl: gave up in the end :D Love lara dropping like a good girl :D

Yes agree CC no rush take your time :D

Wow Emery, Chance is very handsome!!! Great pics also of Mason and The Red Kids CC, wish I could take decent photos :laugh:

I decided to join the group of injured/ill canines on Friday - with a crook neck :mad Ended up at the physio, missed work and have had two nights of about 12 hours sleep thanks to Mersyndol :D

Am feeling a little less stiff and sore today, but I think its going to take a while!!!

Wandy's foot was going great - til yesterday :( I let her have a little wander in our newly seeded paddock, and when I called her back to me as she turned she must have put a little too much weight on it, or it was on the wrong angle - any way, a little kelpie squeal, and she held it up for a bit (long enough to get cuddles and snuggles from me :rofl: ) but was then ok....Poor kid! She wasnt even running around or misbehaving!!