Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

Thanks guys :D

Sigh, school holidays are coming to an end. A start of a new page in my ahem, err, career?? no... thats not it,... into my working life :-) ... from research scientist to full time mum, to mum plus part time legal PA, to mum plus about to embark on a course in Cert in Education Support at Polytechnic West.. ahh the joys of trying to fit in a job and still devote so much time to my kids! :-)

Your new car looks SO cute CC.. you lucky thing!!! We are looking for a second hand car and what we end up won't have anywhere near the personality your car has!!! or the class, power, style... hmmmmm can you say corolla? LOL

RS - the day started out sunny... they say risk of thunderstorm tonight, can't see it myself.. bet they have changed that!

Guest RosieFT

Just for you RS

no thunderstorm in sight and weekend looks ok..

Perth Forecast

IDW12300

Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology

Western Australia

Perth Forecast

Issued at 4:30 pm WST on Friday 22 July 2011

Warning summary

Nil.

Forecast for Friday evening

A few showers, easing to a shower or two in the evening. Light to moderate NW

winds tending W/SW near the coast.

Precis: Few showers, easing.

Forecast for Saturday

Partly cloudy with a possible light afternoon shower. Light NE'ly winds shifting

NW'ly for a period in the afternoon.

Precis: Possible afternoon shower.

City: Min 9 Max 19

Mandurah: Min 11 Max 18

UV Alert: 11:40 am to 1:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Fire Danger: Coastal Plain: NOT RATED

Hills: NOT RATED

Sunday Becoming cloudy. Min 9 Max 20

Monday Shower or two increasing later. Min 10 Max 20

Tuesday Shower or two. Min 11 Max 19

Wednesday Showers increasing. Storm risk. Min 11 Max 20

Thursday Few showers, easing. Min 11 Max 18

Friday Showers increasing. Min 9 Max 19

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:50 am WST Saturday.

Guest RosieFT

Thanks Mason. Sorry to hear you are not happy in your job. it is so difficult to find a balance with work.. to find something that is not too bad, interesting that pays ok !

I don't know how i am going to go, and it requires juggling around and a fair bit of help from my OH and friends as the course is 4 days a week so makes life difficult with school aged kids. I just want to be able to look forward to holidays with my kids and not having to wonder how i will fit in work. Am hoping i can get into the school system... and hopefully enjoy it LOL

Good luck finding something else! What did you do in SA? if you don' t mind me asking. I find it interesting how people's working life can take so many different turns.

I worked in trade credit insurance as a policy consultant :) worked with debtors books, each client had a credit limit, hAd to work out heaps of formula's and i did client visits, i worked in my region on my own with just another guy who did sales.

Has anyone else been covered in fog tonight? My whole suburb is nearly invisible due to such a thick fog! I've never seen so much, it's almost creepy. Can barely see the front door of the house across the road :laugh:

Thanks for weather update RosieFT! :crossfingers: Sunday stays ok!

Has anyone else been covered in fog tonight? My whole suburb is nearly invisible due to such a thick fog! I've never seen so much, it's almost creepy. Can barely see the front door of the house across the road :laugh:

Yep! I drove home not long ago from dinner and the roads were so foggy it was eery!!!! I could barely see and everyone's headlights in the distance in the fog looked scary laugh.gif I turned my foglights on (after asking myself do I have foglights?!) and they made SFA difference!!! What are the point of foglights? confused.gif

Edited by RubyStar

yay the weather looks good for when i am home :cheer:

i need a new job my role recently turned in to a FIFO role because of the project development...but i am missing the fur babys and OH to much. i moved in to this role because it wasn't FIFO :-(

the Fog was up here 2 days ago stopped all the flights to site and also affected Newman for the day...

Is there any shows/trials next weekend? i don't have my fitxures up here

Have been slack with the camera but here is a few newish ones

Gorgeous raffikki, what beautiful dogs you have :)

Ok Daisy now hates me more than ever :o She hates me anyway as I'm the one who gets to clean her tear stains everyday, do her anal glands and other horrible stuff like brush her tail :eek: Oh the joy of having a f**ked up rescue :laugh: (I love her really :heart: )

Anyway, yesterday I was about to lift her into the car and she wriggled just as I was picking up and she twisted and fell down on her back :( She was shaken but ok, and glared at me for the rest of the day :o

Today I heard my OH call out and ran to find Daisy had nicked a new box of Kong treat, ripped open the box and bag and got one stuck in the roof of her mouth :rolleyes: ....so I have a dog panicking and my OH panicking while I'm staying calm and trying not to get bitten whilst getting the treat out of her mouth! She was fine in the end, just a bit bloody from trying to claw it out, but now she is glaring at me even more!

I love you too Daisy :laugh:

Finally got Zoras pics finished....see post below :)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/224124-zora-and-toby/