Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

lol, I had the same excitment about Dolly Parton tickets a couple of weeks back :D

I'm sorry, but.......

rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif

:p

MSN-Emoticon-show-ass-107.gif

Awwwww RV you are so cute :)

and Dolly parton CC! that's cool :)

Thank you ST, someone with some taste ;) :laugh: and well done on your tickets :D

Its ok CC i got DOLLY PARTON tickets too :party: now if i could just afforded John Farnham tickets too i would of been very happy :( would so love to see him in concert. My birthday is ocming up if anyone is offering :rofl:

Just thought of a cool name for my pup - chuffed now

Well.......? :coffee::laugh:

Look what greeted me at the mini garage today, how sweet of them to do that :D It's a awesome little car to drive, and it's weird, but good to have a manual again....must resist trying to beat everyone at the lights :o:laugh:

5942718566_e5294c1baa_z.jpg

Just thought of a cool name for my pup - chuffed now

Look what greeted me at the mini garage today, how sweet of them to do that :D It's a awesome little car to drive, and it's weird, but good to have a manual again....must resist trying to beat everyone at the lights :o:laugh:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love it

Nice Car!!!

Falco is a cool name, good choice :D

Well today ST and I took the bitches to a field trial. We all (ST, the puppies and I) had a blast :thumbsup: Here are some double dose puppy pictures :D

Awwww, puppy play time :D Lola's face in the first one :rofl: Cute bum shot :D

Very nice, CC!! thumbsup1.gif Love the bow!

I remember when I picked my new car up, they covered it with a big sheet thingy then got everyone in the office to come out for the "unveiling" and clap for me on my new car :rolleyes: :rofl: It was so embarrassing!!! laugh.gif

No falco. Falkor is from neverending story

I loved the Neverending Story!! Falco is cute! Falkor would work too because he is going to be so light!! laugh.gif I loved Falkor in the movie!

Cute pictures, RV and ST!

I had the best weekend! It was my first trial free weekend in, well I don't know when!! I am exhausted as I was flat out cleaning the house top to bottom on Saturday, then gardening for most of today, but I feel awesome because much was achieved!! Still have so much more to do, like painting doors, cleaning the car and the garage out! I'm sure I have heaps of stuff I can throw out or sell. I'm feeling so old.... I really enjoyed my stroll by myself today around Bunnings :o and it gave me the itch to try my own paving project. Am I crazy?!?!