Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Group 6 is still split as well isn't it? I wonder why they get the short straw every year. But the split of gundogs into do many is strange. I wouldn't mind if we were split like other States with Group on the last day :) Although does make it hard for handlers.

Happy Birthday ST :thumbsup:

Tonight at agility there was another Brittany AND a working Cocker! :cheer: Missed out RS! ;)

eek1.gif Is the WC a puppy? Will I get to meet it next week? Not that I still want one, but I would really love to meet one in person :)

She's an adult and the owners are from Scotland CC! They are getting a boy out from Scotland too and planning to have pups ;)

Group 6 is still split as well isn't it? I wonder why they get the short straw every year. But the split of gundogs into do many is strange. I wouldn't mind if we were split like other States with Group on the last day Although does make it hard for handlers.

Not this year I don't think? :confused: We are on the 1st.

We are usually the group that is split- which I don't mind-means we get to go back to watch general specials :D But not this year, unless we win something :laugh:

Group 6 is still split as well isn't it? I wonder why they get the short straw every year. But the split of gundogs into do many is strange. I wouldn't mind if we were split like other States with Group on the last day Although does make it hard for handlers.

Not this year I don't think? :confused: We are on the 1st.

We are usually the group that is split- which I don't mind-means we get to go back to watch general specials :D But not this year, unless we win something :laugh:

Not wednesday its the thursday as that is when i am on. if you get to come back loz you can help me show i got four bitches two dogs lol

Looking at the catalogue it appears I am doing CD with Abbey :rofl: Wonder if Jeanette knows?

Also Jenna is on straight after Varda and I :o I think we will need to see if we can swap coz I don't know how Jenna would cope with me walking past just as she is starting. Unless of course Maureen keeps her right away from the entrance as I leave...

Hmm, wonder if OzJen gets both her guys through and Varda actually passes if I can do the stays for both Varda and Jenna at the same time? ;) :rofl:

I did see that you are handling Abbey and wondered why J wasn't, so now I'm guessing it was a mistake?

If Ozjen gets through with her two, she'll need a stand-in handler! Just like if I get through with my two - oh wait - let me just have a chuckle at that thought rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif I've broken my dogs! Something always breaks before the States eek1.gif

mirawee - can you please bring those Royal passes on Saturday for me? 2 for Sunday wasn't it?

She's an adult and the owners are from Scotland CC! They are getting a boy out from Scotland too and planning to have pups ;)

Oooooooh-er!!!!!! :D

I had seen it from a distance a few weeks ago but assumed it was a WL ESS :laugh:

There was a WL ESS at retrieving that I thought was a LM embarrass.giflaugh.gif They all look a bit similar to the untrained eye, or maybe that's just to my eye laugh.gif

Can someone please tell the CCD steward at states that I am withdrawn :)

That shouldn't be :)

It should be :(

Bummed you're not going to put Toby in, RV!!!

Kind of hard to when I am at work :laugh: Plus I made such a fuss get my shift swapped for the Royal it was just easier not to go for states.

Kind of hard to when I am at work :laugh: Plus I made such a fuss get my shift swapped for the Royal it was just easier not to go for states.

I'd be coming down with something *cough*

I'd be coming down with something *cough*

No I emailed HR asking if it was possible to get the day off before the schedule was released so it's going to be a bit obvious!

Plus Toby just keeps getting further away from being CCD ready - Trixie and Amypie need to teach Toby how to do a SFE.

Plus Toby just keeps getting further away from being CCD ready - Trixie and Amypie need to teach Toby how to do a SFE.

:rofl: no do not look to us for SFE advice :laugh: trixie can stand but the exam part may never eventuate :laugh: