Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I'm bummed, my Canine News hasn't arrived :( I usually get it the day people start saying theirs have arrived, so I am highly suspicious! I wonder if someone stole it out of my letterbox? :p

I didn't get mine either RS :(

I'm bummed, my Canine News hasn't arrived :( I usually get it the day people start saying theirs have arrived, so I am highly suspicious! I wonder if someone stole it out of my letterbox? :p

I didn't get mine either RS :(

It's boring anyway, since I am away from November 19th - December 12th I miss almost all the events I can enter :p

It's boring anyway, since I am away from November 19th - December 12th I miss almost all the events I can enter :p

Is that when you (and ST?) go away for your big trip?

So are you still looking for a room to rent when you get back? :provoke:

I didn't get mine either, I'm in Canning Vale.

Is that when you (and ST?) go away for your big trip?

So are you still looking for a room to rent when you get back? :provoke:

ST isn't coming (she wishes ;) ) It's when I am off to the states with some non dog people.

Hmmm not sure about the room now every time I think of moving further then 7 mins away from work it seems too hard ;)

I do wish I was coming RV! however I am going to Jersey and the UK over christmas so I am a bit lucky there. I'm goig on a mini trip to Sunbury weekend in November does that count?

Yep ;) Plus you will get to see the DVD of the Brittany show and point out to me everything I miss :thumbsup:

There are quite a few obedience trials! But they all are on Friday evenings so clash with work (boo!) :laugh: Or are while I am away.

Yay! Love night time trials! biggrin.gif

thought some of you might like to see my little Eccles 7 weeks yesterday :thumbsup:

Whatever would make you think we want to see a photo of a PUPPY!!!!!

Squeeeeee!! Can't wait to meet her! :D (though I am fairly certain you said you were getting a boy before! Saw on FB it's a she now laugh.gifthumbsup1.gif)

So last night, whilst sitting in front of the TV, I made this.... think young Jerry is rather impressed with his new bed!! :D

So talented! :cheer:

Eccles is just too adorable, I can't wait to meet her in person! Yeah RS I got confused with the boy/girl thing too :laugh:

And Little Jerry, awwww I love him!! Still love Buzzy too though :p Cool bed!

The tassly bits would just invite Trixie to destroy it... she usually kills a bed starting from the tag :eek:

I think night time trials are better too, although Friday nights when I have to wake up at 3.45 on Saturday for work is going to be interesting. :D

Banjo, Kimba and Buddy(who's completely deaf) are doing an obedience demo at the SBTCWA show in November. Bear is losing his balls that week so I don't think he'll be participating. :laugh: