Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

YAY there was vacancy in ACWA puppy class so Booker got in!! :thumbsup::cheer:

yayay

gizmo is 15 this year and he is really slowing, he needs a jolly good grooming from winter he is so matted in spots and he has turned vicious so i can't do it off to vet but worried being under due to his age but i can't let him be as he is, he is deaf and going somewhat blind, and he walks stiffly but he is still the boss lol

Awesome!

gizmo is 15 this year and he is really slowing, he needs a jolly good grooming from winter he is so matted in spots and he has turned vicious so i can't do it off to vet but worried being under due to his age but i can't let him be as he is, he is deaf and going somewhat blind, and he walks stiffly but he is still the boss lol

What breed is Gizmo? Didn't know you had an oldie, emery? Or maybe I did? Can't remember :o

Dogs going grey are gorgeous :love: There's something about a greying face that is just so sweet and dignified. My foster is 11 but you can't tell she's going grey (or rather, white) because of her already white muzzle and blaze. The only sign is a sprinkle of white hairs on the top of her head. She's pretty agile and sprightly when she wants to be...but that's not often :laugh: Give her a bed and she's set!

So when PetPlan looked up my details this morning to phone me, you'd think they would have taken note of my address/state, too. A 6.20am phone call is NOT appreciated!!!!!!! icon_smile_mad.gif Just because your work day in Melbourne has started, doesn't mean mine has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swear:

I had a good look at Spartan's muzzle this morning - he doesn't look like he is going grey but i think that it's because he already has a lot of white mingled with his spots! his orange spots look more pale though.

Ari has a line along the bottom of her lip which is greying already!

So when PetPlan looked up my details this morning to phone me, you'd think they would have taken note of my address/state, too. A 6.20am phone call is NOT appreciated!!!!!!! icon_smile_mad.gif Just because your work day in Melbourne has started, doesn't mean mine has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swear:

Iv been waiting over 2 months for my one claim from them.... im not happy

I would have asked to speak to a manager... :rofl:

Hope they didn't wake you up :mad

Kinta has been going grey since she was a 2yo. She has grey eyebrows now :o Her 10th birthday is just before Christmas :thumbsup:

Banjo has a couple of grey hairs just making an appearance - he is 3.5yo. Looks very obvious on a pitch black dog, although there really aren't that many :laugh:

I would have asked to speak to a manager... :rofl:

Hope they didn't wake you up :mad

My alarm had gone off 10 minutes earlier thank goodness, but like many, I could have so easily been sleeping! It might have been a day I decided to start work a little bit later because I needed a sleep in (which I should have done cos I really need it laugh.gif)

I just think it highly rude, regardless if I'm awake or not :o You'd think they'd be more professional than that, and LOOK at where the client is located. Anyway, I didn't answer it because I didn't recognise the number, then checked my voicemail. But had I answered it, or felt like calling them back, I'd be giving them an earful for the early call! :whip:laugh.gif

Awesome!

What breed is Gizmo? Didn't know you had an oldie, emery? Or maybe I did? Can't remember :o

Gizmo is my mum's papillion, he is the boss of the rotti and staffy and boy do they know it :rofl: he'll always be a family dog though as mum got him when i was 11 :)