Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

There's a Kobidan GSP trialling agility here ATM (And possibly obedience too?)

Yep there are a couple in WA one lady owns 2 litter siblings, Hugo was the one that very nearly came home with me :)

I want a liver with lots of bright white spotty spots just like Bailey had............one day :)

Just a quick introduction from a fellow WA dweller.

I'm Hannah :wave:

I have a 4 y/o GSP named Rumor and I'm currently playing the puppy waiting game for a Mini Bull Terrier pup. :walkdog:

:welcome:

I love the minis. Can't wait for puppy pics. :)

Oso I love Jenny's GSPs - I was dog holder at Sunbury the other week. I am in love with her Squiggy her Canadian Import although he is very very birdy and seems to have very little time for anything except the sky!

AP i do agree with you GSPs are full on... more so than Weims even!! :eek: they are so gorgeous though and I love the roan ones i love stuff with spots!

I haven't seen him in the flesh yet but I think Jenny is going to be in Albany - not sure though. She is trying to convince me I need a challenge again and I need one of his puppies ............not sure I need a challenge just yet!! Maybe when the kids are a bit bigger :)

Oso I love Jenny's GSPs - I was dog holder at Sunbury the other week. I am in love with her Squiggy her Canadian Import although he is very very birdy and seems to have very little time for anything except the sky!

AP i do agree with you GSPs are full on... more so than Weims even!! :eek: they are so gorgeous though and I love the roan ones i love stuff with spots!

I think that is what I like about them....And Leila definately was like that and a few people on here will agree! I'm lead to believe that they arent all ike that but I dont necessarily belive them - maybe you just get a different take on reality!

I do know a few crazy whippets though!

Yep Leila was high on life that's for sure!! :eek::rofl: That's why it was so hard to believe she could get so sick so suddenly :( She was lovely though. Have you got another puppy yet CareyJ or are you waiting? (Sorry if I missed it)

Thanks OSoSwift- I'm off to see if I've been to visit their website before and if they have puppie!

We are on a waiting list with a breeder in NSW but she doesnt breed often and she had a litter mid-year. She was considering a litter late 2011 or early 2012. She is a lovely lady with heaps of GSP experience. Unfortunately we missed out last time because she only had one girl in the litter. It was probably for the best because we have been so busy - OH organised the BBQ for the Queen though Bunnings and we are getting married next weekend.

Hopefully we can fill the hole soon - It's amazing that we have been dog-less for 12 months - it's just not right!

Had my Salsa Cat speyed today and now i am getting the cold shoulder. She is really unimpressed with me, went to pat her throught the carrier bars on the way home and she pulled away and moved as far away from me as possible giving me the cold shoulder. Don't think she is impressed she is being made to wear an elizabethan collar rofl. Poor girl.

Thanks OSoSwift- I'm off to see if I've been to visit their website before and if they have puppie!

We are on a waiting list with a breeder in NSW but she doesnt breed often and she had a litter mid-year. She was considering a litter late 2011 or early 2012. She is a lovely lady with heaps of GSP experience. Unfortunately we missed out last time because she only had one girl in the litter. It was probably for the best because we have been so busy - OH organised the BBQ for the Queen though Bunnings and we are getting married next weekend.

Hopefully we can fill the hole soon - It's amazing that we have been dog-less for 12 months - it's just not right!

Jenny goes between Vic and Perth but I think she is going to Albany so should be over here at the moment I think.

I have found that the boys tend to be a little more laid back than the girls - I am sure someone will tell me I am wrong though :) I also found the GSP's didn't have anything on my Dobes!! So maybe I am getting spoilt by Whippets for now but may need more of a challenge down the track.

website - http://www.gsp.net.au/home.cfm

They have a litter due around Jan 2012

Having said that my Whippets are very cruisy around the house but when I have them out and about they are hyped because I make them that way for training. Anyone seeing them only at training would think they are very full on, but when we are not training they are very cruisy. I have a friend that thinks they are very energetic dogs and finds it hard to believe they are only like that at training.

Edited by OSoSwift

Quite disappointed with our obedience tonight, Mason was so distracted........ AGAIN!!! And he tried to duck out the ring during heelwork and veered off during the recall. Will probably give him a break he hates trialling a couple weeks in a row and I don't know why ...

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

Never mind MG. It happens. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt :laugh:

Milliemoo was a good girl tonight, winning the Open ring :)

Bedazzled had a GREAT night with Brookie!!

Ozjen even had a great night! Hope they all check in soon!

Can't believe there is only one local trial left for the year :(

Edited by RubyStar

Yep been there, got the T shirt, and fridge magnet, and bumper sticker :rofl: I don't think I'm still there :confused::rofl: On my way back at least?!

Well MG only you can decide if it's worth it or not to be honest.

Well done RS, here's to another night of success tomorrow for a champion weekend :cheers: ;) :laugh:

Bedazzled is probably still up in the clouds :D :thumbsup: