Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks for starting the poll, ST. I have just voted :)

I was thinking of heading to the beach this Friday or Saturday morning though (in addition). Is anyone interested in joining me? Thinking of the one in Kwinana. Friday should hopefully be less busy.

I was thinking of heading to the beach this Friday or Saturday morning though (in addition). Is anyone interested in joining me? Thinking of the one in Kwinana. Friday should hopefully be less busy.

Sorry I'm working fri, am heading to Hillarys sat morning tho

I honestly think the sharks have always been there and more hype is just being made about it this year. Car accidents are more likely to happen then shark attacks. I never allow my 2 to swim more than 10m off shore and I've never heard of a problem at Hillary's dog beach. People and dogs swim there all week and there hasn't been a problem reported.

I am going to stick with my lake where there are no sharks! Have fun at the beach though :laugh:

After seeing the news last night I'm inclined to agree with you! It's such a shame that there really is no substitute for a nice beach, no matter how nice a lake or river may be :(

I am going to stick with my lake where there are no sharks! Have fun at the beach though :laugh:

After seeing the news last night I'm inclined to agree with you! It's such a shame that there really is no substitute for a nice beach, no matter how nice a lake or river may be :(

I agree a lake is not the same

Hoping for some healing vibes today for my handsome Mr Fionn, who is at the vets having an op to remove two little lumps from his head. (Waaaah! They're going to shave his head! Waaaaah!) Bad enough having to leave him there, with that little face looking out the door at me as I walked away. :(

I'm always at Warnbro beach on Sat & Sun mornings - if you do go on a Sat I could go the extra 5 minutes drive to Kwinana if you would like some Kelpie company :D

Have to work Friday until midday :grimace:

especially your scrawny ones AP - they have no meat on them at all!!

Mine are the appetisers :laugh:

Wrong thread :o

Haha I saw that - don't worry our thread is usually pretty Clean Run dedicated, easy mistake to make :laugh: