Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

If anyone wants to do Rockingham beach one day between Christmas and New Year's, I'm in. I go back to work on the 3rd frown.gif

That's my neck o' the woods :D It could use some DOLers to liven the place up!

We'll have to arrange a DOL meet one morning then :D

Yes Feb seems so far away!!! :cry:

Does anyone know if the Rally O Introduction mentioned in the Northern Suburbs Obedience ad in the K9 Mag is like a demo or actual competition classes?

Not sure, RV. Would be good if it was a comp already!

I guess I could sit and do some entries for next year already to tide me over until the season starts back up again next year! I need to get the Western Classic ones organized and the fun teams one for Cloverdale soon.

Yes Feb seems so far away!!! :cry:

Does anyone know if the Rally O Introduction mentioned in the Northern Suburbs Obedience ad in the K9 Mag is like a demo or actual competition classes?

Not sure, RV. Would be good if it was a comp already!

I guess I could sit and do some entries for next year already to tide me over until the season starts back up again next year! I need to get the Western Classic ones organized and the fun teams one for Cloverdale soon.

Early bird entries for the Classic need to be in by Friday! :eek: Just doing some show entries now for Zora.

RV is it the show on Friday night at the Classic that the toller judge is judging? We have obedience that night - so if I did enter him - I would need a hand (Please biggrin.gif)

I will have a bit more of a think about it tomorrow....... also, he's 20 months - so what class is that???

Edited by Ptolomy

If anyone wants to do Rockingham beach one day between Christmas and New Year's, I'm in. I go back to work on the 3rd frown.gif

:thumbsup:

Do you do agility training at Rockingham, Weasels?

We'll have to arrange a DOL meet one morning then :D

:thumbsup:

RV is it the show on Friday night at the Classic that the toller judge is judging? We have obedience that night - so if I did enter him - I would need a hand (Please biggrin.gif)

I will have a bit more of a think about it tomorrow....... also, he's 20 months - so what class is that???

You will definitely have a handler (me :thumbsup: ), it is Friday night and at 20 months he will be in Intermediate - class 5. We may have to recruit someone for BIG line up if Zora and/or Zach get through for the Brittanys since ST is away but I am sure we will be able to palm a Brittany off to someone if you can't take Strauss in... ;)

Western Classic entries this Friday? Is that for everyone or just showing? eek1.gif

Might sit and do entries now, then laugh.gif

Showing only

Amypie yep (except for last night, for obvious reasons :p)

Yeah very obvious :laugh:

Do you do it with both or one?

CC - Would love to have a social meet over the summer with Toby, Z and the cresties again. Hmm photos here are some Flickr sets if people are interested;

Definitely up for a meet, would love to see Zora now she's grown a bit :D Did she come into season while you were away? :laugh:

Great photos! looks like you saw all the highlights, and you've nailed the new camera :thumbsup: and OMG is that the 'Friends' sofa :eek:

Both :eek: I tie one to a tree and alternate between them.

Although the last couple of sessions I've spent half the time trying to work Weez through his fear of going into the clubrooms :grimace:

Awesome! Are you planning to trial as well?

(sorry for the 21 questions just interested :laugh: )

Edited by amypie

CC - Would love to have a social meet over the summer with Toby, Z and the cresties again. Hmm photos here are some Flickr sets if people are interested;

Definitely up for a meet, would love to see Zora now she's grown a bit :D Did she come into season while you were away? :laugh:

Great photos! looks like you saw all the highlights, and you've nailed the new camera :thumbsup: and OMG is that the 'Friends' sofa :eek:

No she never came into season, she is probably waiting for the big Western Classic dog show :laugh:

Yep that's the Friends sofa!!! I got to sit in Central Perk :D