Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:laugh: that's ok!

I hadn't really thought about trialling until recently but my girl is such a natural and enjoys it so much I might down the track. I'll need to greatly improve my handling skills first though!

Cool, another DOLer - woohoo :laugh: Yeah don't we all need to improve :rofl:

Yep that's the Friends sofa!!! I got to sit in Central Perk :D

Cooool :D

How did I miss that?! Lucky duuuuuccccccck!!!

I think I may be the only person who never got into Friends :rofl:

You're no friend of mine!!!

Friends rocked :D It's the reason for my 2 US trips in one year laugh.gif

Yes but Amypie I still regularly stop in the middle of the course and look around in circles trying to figure out which way to cross :rofl: I'm very lucky the Foxdog is up for anything and reads me so well! It's when I take Weez out on the course that my true handling ability is revealed :o

Yes but Amypie I still regularly stop in the middle of the course and look around in circles trying to figure out which way to cross :rofl: I'm very lucky the Foxdog is up for anything and reads me so well! It's when I take Weez out on the course that my true handling ability is revealed :o

:rofl: Don't sweat, I see people in Masters get lost from time to time :laugh: Everyone has to start somewhere! Forgiving dog - definitely a bonus :laugh:

:laugh: I try to console myself that I haven't been doing it that long, we lost our trainer part way through the year and there was a big gap before the new trainer started. I was more focussed on getting their herding certificates this year but over the last couple of months I've been getting more enthusiastic about agility.

Lately the foxdog even has to do a few jumps over the wooden fencing at the park before she gets offleash time each morning :p

Are you looking to start trialling obedience in the new year, Tiggy? :)

YESSS!!! I really am! :D

Yes Feb seems so far away!!! :cry:

Does anyone know if the Rally O Introduction mentioned in the Northern Suburbs Obedience ad in the K9 Mag is like a demo or actual competition classes?

:shrug:

Guest RosieFT

Don't worry Weasels it takes bloody years to figure it out, and even after then it's constant learning and you still don't feel like you know what's going on half the time :laugh: Fun though!

Hee you sound so wise oh master, please tell me more...

sorry, sugar, no adult company... for talking...

Don't worry Weasels it takes bloody years to figure it out, and even after then it's constant learning and you still don't feel like you know what's going on half the time :laugh: Fun though!

Hee you sound so wise oh master, please tell me more...

sorry, sugar, no adult company... for talking...

Thought it sounded more confused and clueless than wise, which would be accurate :laugh:

Uh oh... not again... back away from the Sugar

Guest RosieFT

last day of school tomorrow, then children will roam the shops and christmas shopping will be a nightmare... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:-)

what can i get my father in law? christmas lunch this sat....???? eeeeeeeeeeeek!

I'm ok with the kiddies being out of school. Means the roads will be quieter in the mornings and the trains in the morning and afternoons won't be littered with them making those irritating sounds. You know, the ones along the lines of laughing and talking too loudly laugh.gif

What job are you applying for, RV? :D

Just some government thing :laugh: I doubt I will get it but after missing a few too many important things (like my Bro's birthday thing this Sat and a X-Mas eve night get together) plus all the show/trials I just want to work a regular Monday-Fridays daytime job and I am prepared to give up my 5 min commute for it now.

Guest RosieFT

hmmm now Amypie i like my FIL otherwise that would be a brilliant idea! My SIL's two mini dachshunds basically live with him and the girl, Daphne, is ball obessessed, I mean 100 times worse than Rosie. It would drive him nuts! LOL an isqueak i mean.

wine, yes, i am t hinking it may have to be... my OH is away and supposed to be organising the gifts but since he flies in the night before the early inlaw christmas bash this saturday... i don't think so...

good luck on the job application. I got my first rejection letter LOL... I seem to ordinarily have had no problems getting jobs... only applied for one though, so far.

RS - my OH loves school holidays because the freeway is a dream to use.. no more private school kids being dropped at school :-)

My kids got such good reports i am just bursting with pride.. they are both super smart and yet lovely citizens too :--) ... don't know where they got that from... ;)