Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Good night at training last night :cheer: Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :rolleyes:

Thank you to RubyStar for attempting to see if Banjo can heel with anyone else (which was a big fat no :thumbsup: ) and for a couple of hints of things to do with him - might need to get him ready to trial in obedience rather than agility :laugh: Although I think I will have to see if Bedazzled gives private lessons first!

I would love to see that Kelpie in obedience!!!!

Good night at training last night :rofl: Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :rofl:

Thank you to RubyStar for attempting to see if Banjo can heel with anyone else (which was a big fat no :( ) and for a couple of hints of things to do with him - might need to get him ready to trial in obedience rather than agility :) Although I think I will have to see if Bedazzled gives private lessons first!

Good night at training last night :) Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :rofl:

Thank you to RubyStar for attempting to see if Banjo can heel with anyone else (which was a big fat no :( ) and for a couple of hints of things to do with him - might need to get him ready to trial in obedience rather than agility :) Although I think I will have to see if Bedazzled gives private lessons first!

He only had eyes for his mum!! Didn't stop him wanting to give me kisses :rofl:

Good night at training last night :rofl: Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :rofl:

Ooohh I am also looking for private lessons, just for our sit stay as its very very broken and I am not experienced enough to fix it on my own, Mason is the first dogI have trained. He was very very difficult to teach the heel to as well but I had help from one of the instructors at the club and he picked it up after that, even though its not a great heel, I would like it to be better....

Good night at training last night :) Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :)

Thank you to RubyStar for attempting to see if Banjo can heel with anyone else (which was a big fat no :rofl: ) and for a couple of hints of things to do with him - might need to get him ready to trial in obedience rather than agility :p Although I think I will have to see if Bedazzled gives private lessons first!

Where were my tips on Tuesday RS? :( Or were me and Toby just so hopeless you didn't even know where to start. :p

Does this mean Banjo will be in some agility trials coming up Mirawee?

Good night at training last night :) Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :)

Thank you to RubyStar for attempting to see if Banjo can heel with anyone else (which was a big fat no :rofl: ) and for a couple of hints of things to do with him - might need to get him ready to trial in obedience rather than agility :p Although I think I will have to see if Bedazzled gives private lessons first!

Where were my tips on Tuesday RS? :( Or were me and Toby just so hopeless you didn't even know where to start. :p

Valley you and Toby cannot be worse than Mason and I at the moment, he is just hopeless at obedience lately, he is so in LOVE with his agility classes though. I am even thinking of letting him do a jump as a reward for sit stays as he is so into jumping its his favorite.

Good night at training last night :p Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :)

Where were my tips on Tuesday RS? :( Or were me and Toby just so hopeless you didn't even know where to start. ;)

Well considering mirawee shoved treats in one of my hands and Banjo's lead in the other, I kind of had no other option :)

Shame he didn't really want to work for me, though! Mirawee was doing a fantastic job heeling with him, she doesn't really need help!!

Thank you to RubyStar for attempting to see if Banjo can heel with anyone else (which was a big fat no :( ) and for a couple of hints of things to do with him - might need to get him ready to trial in obedience rather than agility :)Although I think I will have to see if Bedazzled gives private lessons first!

Well seeing as bedazzled lives closer to us than the canine grounds I think we need to poach her away :)

I would love to see that Kelpie in obedience!!!!
Good night at training last night :) Jenna was a very good girl and Abbey was feral (I think she is starting to emulate her daughter or something!) :rofl:

Thank you to RubyStar for attempting to see if Banjo can heel with anyone else (which was a big fat no :rofl: ) and for a couple of hints of things to do with him - might need to get him ready to trial in obedience rather than agility ;) Although I think I will have to see if Bedazzled gives private lessons first!

Is that a yes then? :shrug: Will get around to sending you a PM to see if you mean it soon. Or by the sounds of it we need a small group lesson :D Tiggy, yep that is my thinking... the two other people I would try and get lessons from (and who I know do private lessons) are both another 30 minutes drive away. Plus I know Bedazzled has good taste when it comes to dog breeds ;)

vCBR, no agility trials for Banjo probably until next year. With our home problems between Robi and "His Highness" his dog reactiveness has increased so I am a bit wary about letting him offlead at agility training atm although that is probably just an overreaction on my part. Hopefully once Robi is back at his new home Banjo will settle. So instead of training he gets to have a walk, play with his "harem" of girls (he now also wants a couple of terriers and a lab to add to a new Kelpie baby :rofl: ) and do some obedience and focus work :) Oh, but I am in the next couple of trials before the Royal with the Aussie girls, which means Banjo will most likely come for the ride :)

RS, you could have said no ;) Then I would just have sulked :rofl: Banjo and I do so need help LOL. I haven't actually ever done an obedience competition, and while I can train the stuff for CCD and CD (although not brilliantly), CDX or higher would leave me wanting. Plus poor Banjo has actually had very little formal obedience work! Mostly just stuff needed for agility and small amounts of heeling :p And what more could you want than Kelpie and Aussie kisses? :rofl:

RS, you could have said no :) Then I would just have sulked :rofl: Banjo and I do so need help LOL. I haven't actually ever done an obedience competition, and while I can train the stuff for CCD and CD (although not brilliantly), CDX or higher would leave me wanting. Plus poor Banjo has actually had very little formal obedience work! Mostly just stuff needed for agility and small amounts of heeling :rofl: And what more could you want than Kelpie and Aussie kisses? :D

Like I would say no! :) I love trying out new dogs with obedience/agility. It doesn't always work out for me, but it's fun trying, and it makes me appreciate training my own girls :rofl: Only because I have a better idea of how they function and what they are capable of. I have no idea how I taught them though :rofl: When I finally get a puppy, I'll be struggling to remember :shrug:

You too could throw a bad dumbell like me if you keep at it! :rofl:

RS, you could have said no :) Then I would just have sulked :rofl: Banjo and I do so need help LOL. I haven't actually ever done an obedience competition, and while I can train the stuff for CCD and CD (although not brilliantly), CDX or higher would leave me wanting. Plus poor Banjo has actually had very little formal obedience work! Mostly just stuff needed for agility and small amounts of heeling :) And what more could you want than Kelpie and Aussie kisses? :rofl:

Like I would say no! :) I love trying out new dogs with obedience/agility. It doesn't always work out for me, but it's fun trying, and it makes me appreciate training my own girls :rofl: Only because I have a better idea of how they function and what they are capable of. I have no idea how I taught them though :rofl: When I finally get a puppy, I'll be struggling to remember :shrug:

You too could throw a bad dumbell like me if you keep at it! :rofl:

Hmm I might bring Bronson down to K9 on Monday and you can try some obidience with a 9 coming up 10 year old lab if you want. :D

RS, you could have said no ;) Then I would just have sulked :) Banjo and I do so need help LOL. I haven't actually ever done an obedience competition, and while I can train the stuff for CCD and CD (although not brilliantly), CDX or higher would leave me wanting. Plus poor Banjo has actually had very little formal obedience work! Mostly just stuff needed for agility and small amounts of heeling :) And what more could you want than Kelpie and Aussie kisses? :rofl:

Like I would say no! :p I love trying out new dogs with obedience/agility. It doesn't always work out for me, but it's fun trying, and it makes me appreciate training my own girls :rofl: Only because I have a better idea of how they function and what they are capable of. I have no idea how I taught them though :rofl: When I finally get a puppy, I'll be struggling to remember :shrug:

You too could throw a bad dumbell like me if you keep at it! :)

Hmm I might bring Bronson down to K9 on Monday and you can try some obidience with a 9 coming up 10 year old lab if you want. :D

Hmm, let me rephrase, I don't mind doing some stuff with dogs who are looking to compete or are competing :rofl: Otherwise I'd never find time to train my own dogs :rofl: