Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RS, you could have said no ;) Then I would just have sulked :) Banjo and I do so need help LOL. I haven't actually ever done an obedience competition, and while I can train the stuff for CCD and CD (although not brilliantly), CDX or higher would leave me wanting. Plus poor Banjo has actually had very little formal obedience work! Mostly just stuff needed for agility and small amounts of heeling ;) And what more could you want than Kelpie and Aussie kisses? :rofl:

Like I would say no! ;) I love trying out new dogs with obedience/agility. It doesn't always work out for me, but it's fun trying, and it makes me appreciate training my own girls :) Only because I have a better idea of how they function and what they are capable of. I have no idea how I taught them though :) When I finally get a puppy, I'll be struggling to remember :D

You too could throw a bad dumbell like me if you keep at it! :p

Hmm I might bring Bronson down to K9 on Monday and you can try some obidience with a 9 coming up 10 year old lab if you want. :rofl:

Hmm, let me rephrase, I don't mind doing some stuff with dogs who are looking to compete or are competing :rofl: Otherwise I'd never find time to train my own dogs :rofl:

He's not that bad. :rofl: I might be doing Rally with him for a bit to fill the gap between when Lincoln comes back. I would love to get his RN and JD too! :shrug: But I don't know how you go about entering someones dog who isn't a member of CAWA ;)

Hmm, let me rephrase, I don't mind doing some stuff with dogs who are looking to compete or are competing :shrug: Otherwise I'd never find time to train my own dogs :D

Damn, there goes my grand scheme to get you to train Trixie :rofl:

Edited by amypie

Hmm, let me rephrase, I don't mind doing some stuff with dogs who are looking to compete or are competing :shrug: Otherwise I'd never find time to train my own dogs :D

I saw her heeling last night, beautiful :rofl:

Hmm, let me rephrase, I don't mind doing some stuff with dogs who are looking to compete or are competing :D Otherwise I'd never find time to train my own dogs :rofl:

I saw her heeling last night, beautiful :)

Thanks, do you want to train the beginning and end parts? :rofl:

Train Trixie :) :p

Shoosh you! :shrug::rofl:

amypie are you going to do obedience with Trixie? :)

Hmmm who knows what the future will hold Tiggy?! Miracles can happen :rofl:

Hmm, let me rephrase, I don't mind doing some stuff with dogs who are looking to compete or are competing :D Otherwise I'd never find time to train my own dogs :rofl:

I saw her heeling last night, beautiful :)

Thanks, do you want to train the beginning and end parts? :rofl:

Train Trixie :) ;)

Shoosh you! :shrug::rofl:

amypie are you going to do obedience with Trixie? :p

Hmmm who knows what the future will hold Tiggy?! Miracles can happen :rofl:

:)

if anyone wants a real challenge they can train James

*crickets*

no takers?

Just kidding - he is stubborn and a little less than intelligent but i loves him the way he is.. it's the other two that i want obedience trained!!

Have you ever done clicker work with him? (Dont know why I am asking it's not like I don't have enough on my plate, I just feel sorry for James being the one left out :D)

You still considering Ari for agility?

so guys, does anyone use the south st vet in O'connor? I was just looking at finding a good vet.

Hi, sorry I know this was from a few pages ago, but I went to South Street vet a couple of weeks ago to sign up for their puppy classes. They seem friendly. Don't go to Riseley in Applecross - I have been there twice for my puppy now and the receptionist is very rude. The vet is great with dogs but he seems to have bit of an elitist streak (he had the nerve to call country people 'rednecks' (I'm from the SW, ha ha.)

so guys, does anyone use the south st vet in O'connor? I was just looking at finding a good vet.

Hi, sorry I know this was from a few pages ago, but I went to South Street vet a couple of weeks ago to sign up for their puppy classes. They seem friendly. Don't go to Riseley in Applecross - I have been there twice for my puppy now and the receptionist is very rude. The vet is great with dogs but he seems to have bit of an elitist streak (he had the nerve to call country people 'rednecks' (I'm from the SW, ha ha.)

Ian has to be one of the best vets in WA & we send many people there who have no issues at all.

never ever had one of there staff be rude there .

Ian is very much country person ,Don i haven't dealt with

Just waititng for Amypie to come in all gooey eyed demanding terrier puppy pics. ;) :)

I did send a PM to amypie when I first brought Stanley home, but not sure if she got it.

Oh well, I can always post more piccys if she asks :( ;)

Ian has to be one of the best vets in WA & we send many people there who have no issues at all.

never ever had one of there staff be rude there .

Ian is very much country person ,Don i haven't dealt with

I was told he was a great vet too (by DOL). Maybe I took his humour the wrong way. :laugh: But the lady receptionist wasn't nice at all.

Guess I'll put it down as a bad experience.