Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thats me. :) I love driving and listening to music. My CD player in my car is broken and last Monday on the way to K9 I forgot my iPod so I had to sing to entertain myself :o People must have thought I was such a weirdo at traffic lights when they heard someone singing out of key and in Greek :laugh:

Thats me. :) I love driving and listening to music. My CD player in my car is broken and last Monday on the way to K9 I forgot my iPod so I had to sing to entertain myself :) People must have thought I was such a weirdo at traffic lights when they heard someone singing out of key and in Greek :laugh:

:o love it :)

Thats me. :laugh: I love driving and listening to music. My CD player in my car is broken and last Monday on the way to K9 I forgot my iPod so I had to sing to entertain myself :) People must have thought I was such a weirdo at traffic lights when they heard someone singing out of key and in Greek :)

:) love it :)

Oh BTW I swear i already posted this but I guess I didn't. A HUGE congratulations to you and Kelari! :) It must have been so exciting. I would personally be going everywhere with that ribbon for about a week. :o

Yeah that ad makes me chuckle too :) There is another one at the moment that makes me giggle but can't remember what it is just now.....

Took the dogs round Lake Monger again yesterday and saw two teeny tiny baby long necked turtles - my first ever turtle sighting :) They are strange looking little things that looked so out of balance with that long neck :laugh:

I've just received a nine page questionnaire to fill out before the behaviourist comes to see Louis on wed......hope that's enough room for all his issues :o

Yeah that ad makes me chuckle too :) There is another one at the moment that makes me giggle but can't remember what it is just now.....

Took the dogs round Lake Monger again yesterday and saw two teeny tiny baby long necked turtles - my first ever turtle sighting :) They are strange looking little things that looked so out of balance with that long neck :laugh:

I've just received a nine page questionnaire to fill out before the behaviourist comes to see Louis on wed......hope that's enough room for all his issues :o

CC, have you been down to Riverside Gardens yet? It's not far from where you are. It's an off leash area but it's huge and there's a nice walk as well - lots of big and little dogs and everything in between, everyone is friendly. Some people let their dogs off leash, others are happy to keep them on and do a walk. We have had a few DOL meets there.

I go every weekend, not too busy at present as it's not swimming weather (even though my boy has to test the water anyway :) ) but it does get busy in summer so you need to pick your times then so Louis wouldn't feel too threatened or overwhelmed.

You should come down one weekend! Mason's mum sometimes comes too.

Edited by Golden Rules

CC, have you been down to Riverside Gardens yet? It's not far from where you are. It's an off leash area but it's huge and there's a nice walk as well - lots of big and little dogs and everything in between, everyone is friendly. Some people let their dogs off leash, others are happy to keep them on and do a walk. We have had a few DOL meets there.

I go every weekend, not too busy at present as it's not swimming weather (even though my boy has to test the water anyway :) ) but it does get busy in summer so you need to pick your times then so Louis wouldn't feel too threatened or overwhelmed.

Would love too :o Where is it exactly? I've found Forest and Hyde parks but looked on google maps and can't see Riverside Gardens :laugh:

I go every weekend, not too busy at present as it's not swimming weather (even though my boy has to test the water anyway :laugh: ) but it does get busy in summer so you need to pick your times then so Louis wouldn't feel too threatened or overwhelmed.

Would love too :) Where is it exactly? I've found Forest and Hyde parks but looked on google maps and can't see Riverside Gardens :o

It's actually in Bayswater - at the very end of Milne street/road - your veer left and follow the tree lined road until you get to the car park and abloution block :)

You will see a rotunda and the river from there.

On Saturday afternoons in the summer, you can sit by the river under a tree, watch the race horses go past across the river (the track is right next to the river on the other side) and after the last race, they often have a band playing which is loud enough that you get to enjoy all the entertainment as well :)

You often see dolphins swimming up and down the river as well.

A lot of people go there in the evenings in the summer (after work with a beer :) ) and chill out - such a shame we donlt have daylight saving any more - it was brilliant being able to still be at the river at 8pm at night :)

Edited by Golden Rules

I took my dogs to Riverside yesterday, they had a blast, especially Buster he really enjoys having a play with the big dogs.

How cold is it today :) . I swear it was only about 5 degrees and windy to when I walked the dogs about 9.

I took my dogs to Riverside yesterday, they had a blast, especially Buster he really enjoys having a play with the big dogs.

How cold is it today :laugh: . I swear it was only about 5 degrees and windy to when I walked the dogs about 9.

It's freaking freezing - I try not to put the heating on during the day....usually open the doors as it's warmer outside - not today :o Heating at full blast :)

Thats me. :hug: I love driving and listening to music. My CD player in my car is broken and last Monday on the way to K9 I forgot my iPod so I had to sing to entertain myself :) People must have thought I was such a weirdo at traffic lights when they heard someone singing out of key and in Greek ;)

:) love it ;)

Oh BTW I swear i already posted this but I guess I didn't. A HUGE congratulations to you and Kelari! :provoke: It must have been so exciting. I would personally be going everywhere with that ribbon for about a week. :(

thankyou valleycbr and i am rofl took it to show my mum and the neighbour and am taking it to work tonight rofl ;) its nice when others get excited that you won something too even if they know nothing about dog shows :p

and cc it is cold today igot the heater on too and a thick jumper lol

Yep that's the one!

"Don't push me cos I'm close to tha eeeeeeddddgggggeeeee" :hug: Cracks me up :(

Awesome, hope it doesn't rain for both our sakes! But I fear it's going to be too warm for the princess :provoke:

I probably wont make it down, forgot I have something on in the evening that I need to cook for so I probably wont have time...

Hey vCBR what time do you go to the canine grounds on Mondays and you to RS? I need to train with people to get my motivation back, I'm thinking about making the hike to the canine grounds on Mondays, if you'll have me :) .

Yep I have one of those AD dogs :)

What order is the AD running in? I'd download it but my net is painfully slow.

I have one of them too :thumbsup:

AD is after ADM (36 ADM dogs so low too). There is 1 x 200 dog and then you for AD (1st of 2x300 dogs) :thumbsup:

JDX (15) is after JDO (29 dogs). You are 1st in JDX (so get to show us how it is done :laugh:) and there are 3 x 300 dogs :eek:

Since you are on second in each ring do you want us to get your numbers so you can have a slight sleep in? :eek:

Edited by mirawee

Yep I have one of those AD dogs :thumbsup:

AD is after ADM (36 ADM dogs so low too). There is 1 x 200 dog and then you for AD (1st of 2x300 dogs) :laugh:

JDX (15) is after JDO (29 dogs). You are 1st in JDX (so get to show us how it is done :eek:) and there are 3 x 300 dogs :eek:

I am on WA Click but I cannot see this. :) I may have one of the 9 JD dogs. :eek:

Tiggy we all rock up around 7pm. :)

Yep I have one of those AD dogs :)

AD is after ADM (36 ADM dogs so low too). There is 1 x 200 dog and then you for AD (1st of 2x300 dogs) :thumbsup:

JDX (15) is after JDO (29 dogs). You are 1st in JDX (so get to show us how it is done :laugh:) and there are 3 x 300 dogs :eek:

Since you are on second in each ring do you want us to get your numbers so you can have a slight sleep in? :eek:

Oops I was too slow.

Nah it's okay I want to get a gazebo spot anyway, and it starts pretty late but thanks anyway!

I'm glad it's on Sunday so I can bake on Saturday! :eek: