Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

It was more along the lines of well if $32 if the flat rate I might add... :laugh:

No I tried that last time and the postage kept going up, it wasn't a flat rate, that's why I sopied RS and did the $7.95 thing.

I might make a Croquembouche ! :)

Not :laugh:

It was more along the lines of well if $32 if the flat rate I might add... ;)

No I tried that last time and the postage kept going up, it wasn't a flat rate, that's why I sopied RS and did the $7.95 thing.

I might make a Croquembouche ! :)

Not :laugh:

Oh come on, looks EASY!!! :eek:

I'm surprised you were able to spell it! :laugh:

Ptolomy, ST and RS- Huge thanks. I had a really good time at training last night and needed it after a stressful horror day at work yesterday. :) I was all motivated too and did some obidience stuff with Toby last night after I got home. I think I will be competeing on Sunday. :eek:

Ness- I need 60 of the screw in jump cups, i don't think you would have that many and I don't think that they would fit in an envelope either. :laugh: I want two duck dummies made by the same company that does does iSqueaks to do some retrieveing work with Lincoln.

Lexi is so adorable and pocket sized, I am thinking if I brought an orange stuffed toy and witched it out Ptolomy not might notice till it's to late! :laugh:

Ness- I need 60 of the screw in jump cups, i don't think you would have that many and I don't think that they would fit in an envelope either. :) I want two duck dummies made by the same company that does does iSqueaks to do some retrieveing work with Lincoln.

No there are 15 per pack and only 2 packs fit in an envelope but it will still work out cheaper if yoiu ask them to send them in two seprate envelopes IYKWIM

I want two duck dummies made by the same company that does does iSqueaks to do some retrieveing work with Lincoln.

Let me know if you order some and where from, I would be interested in one too and maybe we could split postage :)

Oh the joy of owning a boy dog am I right? That someone else can get your numbers and you just rock up right before being expected in the ring?! I have females that need to be vetted so gotta be there early enough to get my own numbers :( And what sucks is, they are both desexed, and one is on the Associate Register which means she HAS to be desexed to be allowed on that register yet she still needs to be vetted! :(

Yes the joys of having boy dogs :mad

So what is everyone going to bring on Sunday? I can make choc chip biscuits... or con my Mum into making ANZAC biscuits :mad ETA: Or muffins of many different varieties ;)

it is my birthday the following week so i am bringing a home made white chocolate mud cake :) you will have to come find me though lol :) if there is a a croqembush ok i can't spell it i wll find ya lol actualyl hubby will he loves profiteroles :D

I might try and make it out to the agility on sunday! will see how I go :p

rach i will be there with the rotti specialty come get kealri cuddles. if i set up on sat i might be able to pick you up where are you located??? mind you it would be a late night to get you home

I want two duck dummies made by the same company that does does iSqueaks to do some retrieveing work with Lincoln.

Let me know if you order some and where from, I would be interested in one too and maybe we could split postage :mad

RS they arent proper decoy dummies but will be handy for a pup learning:

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...mp;ParentCat=76

No surprise drools ST :( I think I always feel a bit awestruck after talking to Ptolomy and RS and seeing thier dogs working so well! :mad

Thanks all for the chat last night!! You are all a bit of an inspiration!! really drilled home just how much work spartan needs!

I hope no one found any surprise drools on their clothes when they got home!! :(

The chat is the best bit about Monday nights :mad and it was great to meet you, your mum and the kids.

Maybe we need to stick all the kids names in a hat and that who we take into Rally. That would make life VERY interesting.

Nope no drool my clothes - WHEW :mad

Thanks all for the chat last night!! You are all a bit of an inspiration!! really drilled home just how much work spartan needs!

I hope no one found any surprise drools on their clothes when they got home!! :mad

The chat is the best bit about Monday nights :mad and it was great to meet you, your mum and the kids.

Maybe we need to stick all the kids names in a hat and that who we take into Rally. That would make life VERY interesting.

Nope no drool my clothes - WHEW :D

Lol sucked in for whoever pulls out Toby or Lincoln :(:( It would have to be only your kids Ptolomy or people would stop turning up in cae they had to handle one of my terrors.

I hope no one found any surprise drools on their clothes when they got home!! :D

Nope no drool my clothes - WHEW :(

I like that idea! I think we all wanna pull a red kid's name outta the hat :mad It's good experience handling other people's dogs :)

vCBR, you can put one of my ratbags through rally next week if you want. They won't work as great as the red kids but I would be interested to see if they work for you! They're anybodies if you have treats :(

I hope no one found any surprise drools on their clothes when they got home!! :D

Nope no drool my clothes - WHEW :(

I like that idea! I think we all wanna pull a red kid's name outta the hat :mad It's good experience handling other people's dogs :)

vCBR, you can put one of my ratbags through rally next week if you want. They won't work as great as the red kids but I would be interested to see if they work for you! They're anybodies if you have treats :(

I would love to see Mason worked by an experienced handler :) him and I are like the blind leading the blind we both have no clue. I must maybe take a drive to K9 one monday, I need some inspiration