Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hey anyone know what that new store is across from Maccas in Midland? I though it looked like a City Farmers maybe.

lovey to meet you today rubystar (was it you rofl) so much went on today hahaha we got scond in our class but got a VP rating so that is brilliant :D sorry i didn't get down to meet everyone i only just got home was a long day and i ran and worked lots of dogs and bitches today so couldn't go far :laugh:

Yes that was me, bit hard to introduce yourself in person as "Rubystar" but I am sure if I had used my real name you wouldn't have had the foggiest who I was :thanks: Congrats!

No I don't think I would of rofl. :)I would of talked more but I was helping with the dog that was in the ring had to be watchful he didn't like the staffies that were behind us so was trying to distract him.

Ptomoly strauss sounds great and looks gorgeous.

well done to the winners and thanks for the thanks :rofl:

Thanks for the photos VCBR, hmm yes that first one of Kyzer sure does make him look special :laugh:

Yes Strauss sure was a cutie, a lovely chunky monkey that wasn't bothered by anything really!

I had a very enjoyable day, so enjoyable that I didn't even care that we bombed :thanks:

Does anyone have a large soft crate they are looking to sell by any chance?

There was a thread in general the other day about cheap soft crates - see if you can find it - they were dirt cheap!

Thanks, I found some cheapies on Topbuy. Now just to decide which size to get! My current one is too big so ideally I'd like to sell that one and get two of the size just under that one. But I like my current one, it's covered over which Millie needs and from what I can see, the top buy ones have mesh sides with no cover :laugh: Mas, yours is from there isn't it? Is it covered with flaps or not? I might borrow yours if you don't mind, I want it for the Royal so I don't have to lug my wire one in. Thanks for the offer! I'll chat to you later about it :thanks:

Edit: looks like the green top buy ones do have flaps that cover the mesh over, great! Might order one :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Huge congrats to Zoe's River!! NRD title, wahooooooo!!! :thanks::laugh::rofl:

The cake and biccies on Sunday were so yummy! No wonder I like coming down to agility. Yummy food and no stress of being in a trial :D Hopefully that will change next year, I want to put Ruby into novice jumping sometime next year :)

. Yummy food and no stress of being in a trial :thanks: ,

and you got to work Soggy Bear which was just stunning to watch :)

If you weren't so greedy and wanted to trial her yourself, I would gladly trial her :D I have a soft spot for her :rofl:

Edit: and I think she has a soft spot for me too, she slipped me the tongue on several occasions yesterday! :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

Hi guys - gees you all talk a lot... been out of DOL for a weekend and it took me about half an hour to catch up!!

Firstly congrats to all the titles and placings over the weekend! :laugh:

Love the pics fo Strauss he is one handsome little man! the ones of him with trixie are very cute :laugh:

Valley i hope lilly is better soon... :laugh:

Sorry i didn't make it down yesterday I needed to recover from the Gundog Club show the day before, plus i had to go to the football in the afternoon.

Well on Thursday Ari struck again with some destruction and this weekend was a bit under the weather so I am guessing something she ate didn't agree with her!! She perked up by Saturday and I put her in the show but she wasn't herself and we bombed out in the ring (I don't mind at all losing to someone else but was more disappointed that seh wasn't happy with the judge going over her etc) I'm a bit worried now for the royal since she hasn't got a show until then, so i might have to enlist a few DOLers from monday night training to go over her when stacked to get her confidence back... I'm not going to get down to training tonight but next week we'll be there. :)

Well done to Zoe's River :laugh:

I am glad the Staffy is back with his owner :laugh:

And I WANT A PUPPY! All the puppies everywhere are killing me atm :laugh:

If it makes you feel any better Mirawee we just had an ultrasound and we too have no puppies!! lol

I was hoping but not expecting after two slips! lol

Next year now!! Just means she will title before in pup which is a good thing!! and both will attend the Royal ( not sure if that is a good thing or not!! lol)

(I don't mind at all losing to someone else but was more disappointed that seh wasn't happy with the judge going over her etc) I'm a bit worried now for the royal since she hasn't got a show until then, so i might have to enlist a few DOLers from monday night training to go over her when stacked to get her confidence back... I'm not going to get down to training tonight but next week we'll be there. :laugh:

We can do a swapsies - Cider pats for Ari pats and looking at teeth :laugh:

Well done to Zoe's River :laugh:

I am glad the Staffy is back with his owner :laugh:

And I WANT A PUPPY! All the puppies everywhere are killing me atm :laugh:

If it makes you feel any better Mirawee we just had an ultrasound and we too have no puppies!! lol

I was hoping but not expecting after two slips! lol

Next year now!! Just means she will title before in pup which is a good thing!! and both will attend the Royal ( not sure if that is a good thing or not!! lol)

ooooh how disappointing what day are teh xolos on at the royal??

Ptolomy - sounds good!!

Wazzat sorry to hear that :laugh:

I don't want a puppy, unless someone offered me an ES puppy of excellent breeding and conformation and UK lines, with no skin problems, and fairly clear history of HD :laugh: however I am very excited that i'll get to see some newborn OES babies in a few weeks time!

Edited by SparkyTansy

(I don't mind at all losing to someone else but was more disappointed that seh wasn't happy with the judge going over her etc) I'm a bit worried now for the royal since she hasn't got a show until then, so i might have to enlist a few DOLers from monday night training to go over her when stacked to get her confidence back... I'm not going to get down to training tonight but next week we'll be there. :)

We can do a swapsies - Cider pats for Ari pats and looking at teeth :laugh:

When I get Lincoln back we can have a mini gundog show! :laugh:

Sorry to hear about the miss WZ. Do Xolos only cycle once per year?

I am not puppy clucky, I just want my puppy back. :laugh:

And I WANT A PUPPY! All the puppies everywhere are killing me atm :p

Me tooooooooo!!!

:):laugh:

No you don't :laugh:

Me three :(

I was being strong but all the puppy cuddles yesterday were just too much! :laugh:

No I don't want a puppy really but man they are so cute.

Hope Lilly is okay vCBR

Bugger about the Xolo puppies WX! I was really looking forward to photos, I imagine they would look very interesting!