Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks Everyone, I am still on cloud nine and extremely happy,

I had things like this expected once the breed was recognised by Judges in a few years!! and its so nice for someone tpo appreciate his quality ( and that of the rare breeds) in fact I mentioned it to a DOLer today before the show!!

I like Retravision too - we got most ofour stuff from there. There used to be Rick Hart as well but I think maybe they shut down?

Happy birthday Emery!! :laugh:

I am heading to the show tomorrow is agility on the top oval or is it at another location this weekend?

I am not entered just getting my fix and giving Ari a bit of time down there...

thanks sparky :laugh:

and wazzat cos i can'tsay it enough CONGRATS to you kim and naca

Might just take you up on that valley :eek:

Also did anyone else hear they might not be having obidience at the Western Classic! :laugh:

YES :cry::laugh::eek::laugh:

If it's cause they are short on people (and i can't belive I am saying this) even though I have never been involved in organizing a trial and don't know too much about obidience I am happy to help. :eek: I would like to think in a few years I can have Lincoln in the Western Classic for showing, obidience and agility. :eek:

Edited by bedazzledx2

....and you are perfectly entitled to a good whinge too!!!!!!! It was a fund raiser trial and I always do extra well at fund raisers when there is nothing on offer :laugh: Out of interest what do people prefer? Free entry for the next trial, money, gifts as in cooler bags etc or trophy's? Me I like the cooler bags and stuff.

Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then :laugh:

....and you are perfectly entitled to a good whinge too!!!!!!! It was a fund raiser trial and I always do extra well at fund raisers when there is nothing on offer :) Out of interest what do people prefer? Free entry for the next trial, money, gifts as in cooler bags etc or trophy's? Me I like the cooler bags and stuff.
Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then :rofl:

I'd like a pretty ribbon :D

At least we get qualification sashes just for passing over here. After having a couple of second places and getting nothing much for them you get a bit annoyed. I remember when Ness started and we would come home with trophies/sashes/prizes and entries were cheaper. Now entries are expensive and your lucky if you get something for coming first.

I treasure my States qualifying sash from WA - its the only momento I had from any of my CDX passes over there.

Edited by ness

Might just take you up on that valley :)
Also did anyone else hear they might not be having obidience at the Western Classic! ;)

YES :p :D :( :p

If it's cause they are short on people (and i can't belive I am saying this) even though I have never been involved in organizing a trial and don't know too much about obidience I am happy to help. :) I would like to think in a few years I can have Lincoln in the Western Classic for showing, obidience and agility. ;)

I will be happy to help out.

Today was a good day for me, (no Q I couldn't see anyone to hold my food for me so I left it outside the ring and Toby decided he would really rather run back to his crispy bacon then over a jump :rofl: ) BUT I did get him to play tug twice for about 5 seconds with lots of other dogs and people around and he will happily play with his isqueak no matter how many people are about! ;)

I also got to handle Cider in the show ring wearing 3/4 trackypants, sneakers and a suit jacket that I luckily had in my car! :cry: 6 points for the soggybear!!! :)

Plus I got puppy Irish Setter cuddles and James cuddles! ;)

:p 6 points for soggy...0 points from the fashion police!!! ;)

Might just take you up on that valley ;)
Also did anyone else hear they might not be having obidience at the Western Classic! :cry:

YES ;) :D :) :p

If it's cause they are short on people (and i can't belive I am saying this) even though I have never been involved in organizing a trial and don't know too much about obidience I am happy to help. :) I would like to think in a few years I can have Lincoln in the Western Classic for showing, obidience and agility. :(

I will be happy to help out.

Today was a good day for me, (no Q I couldn't see anyone to hold my food for me so I left it outside the ring and Toby decided he would really rather run back to his crispy bacon then over a jump :rofl: ) BUT I did get him to play tug twice for about 5 seconds with lots of other dogs and people around and he will happily play with his isqueak no matter how many people are about! :)

I also got to handle Cider in the show ring wearing 3/4 trackypants, sneakers and a suit jacket that I luckily had in my car! ;) 6 points for the soggybear!!! :)

Plus I got puppy Irish Setter cuddles and James cuddles! ;)

vCBR you'll have to get yourself a pretty green show suit for the Tollers :D

I think I need one to suit a Chessie first. :)

How's Lincoln going? When do you fly over to SA?

Lincoln is having a blast! 8 big dogs to play with, a dam to swim in every day, getting some retieving training, he is entered in a show next weekend and he has been playing with a litter of pups they have there. :rofl:

I fly to SA on the 8th and I am reunited with Lincoln on the 9th.

vCBR you'll have to get yourself a pretty green show suit for the Tollers :D

I think I need one to suit a Chessie first. :)

How's Lincoln going? When do you fly over to SA?

Lincoln is having a blast! 8 big dogs to play with, a dam to swim in every day, getting some retieving training, he is entered in a show next weekend and he has been playing with a litter of pups they have there. :rofl:

I fly to SA on the 8th and I am reunited with Lincoln on the 9th.

Bet you can't wait but sounds like he's having a great doggy holiday

....and you are perfectly entitled to a good whinge too!!!!!!! It was a fund raiser trial and I always do extra well at fund raisers when there is nothing on offer ;) Out of interest what do people prefer? Free entry for the next trial, money, gifts as in cooler bags etc or trophy's? Me I like the cooler bags and stuff.
Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then :(

Yes see bedazzled feels my pain, she topped Open and UD and got nothing either :laugh: Had we competed in agility, we'd have gotten nice pretty rosettes and I don't think you needed to have won either to get one :(

I like trophies and ribbons/rosettes, even though they are currently collecting dust in my drawer! But I may set up a bookcase with them :o But the cooler bags and stuff you can use at trials is great! I have only ever won a "prize" twice, one was the cooler bag which I love, comes in handy! The other was a bag of Advance, for small breeds! So I gave it to mum and dad for their maltese :coffee: I find it odd that the majority of breeds competing are medium/large, yet the food on offer is for small breeds ;)

....and you are perfectly entitled to a good whinge too!!!!!!! It was a fund raiser trial and I always do extra well at fund raisers when there is nothing on offer :coffee: Out of interest what do people prefer? Free entry for the next trial, money, gifts as in cooler bags etc or trophy's? Me I like the cooler bags and stuff.
Seriously guys, Millie doesn't need a rosette, I just like having a good whinge every now and then ;)

I'd like a pretty ribbon ;)

You have to enter Sophie first for a chance :( Your almost "debut" trial is next weekend, you should have entered!