Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

And it's a great game for the dogs (even if my agility girl thinks it needs to be done at warp speed :mad - less than desirable. :o

OMG, I will never forget when my dog worked out what would happen at the end of a track (ie food), and in this instance, saw where the person was standing and took off a warp speed with poor old me trying to keep up. :eek: Yes, waaaaaay less than desirable!!

Hmm another interesting day at work - Roads are blocked off in Freo due to a suspcious package in Market Street being treated as a bomb threat - hoe hummmmmm :eek:

oh dear lol.

good luck with strauss i so want to meet him lol where is this clinic being held?/ i will be at canine cheering on some boxers at their show.

I'll be at Canine on Sunday too, with a little Papillon attending his first show at the Toy club show, if you see me don't laugh I'm use to having a much bigger dog in the ring.

Come say hi.

i think they start at the same time so i will certainly come say hi :mad i may have kelari with me but i will definately have my hubby lol. my mum owns a papillion so kelari loves them

what she thought of being judged :(

lol, gorgeous pic emery :(

I will be getting a girl who has had babies before and is a good birther!! The breeder has picked a couple of girls out, just depends on who is pregnant and to who!!

It will be and interesting journey. Ive had experience with sheep and cows giving birth, one horse and even a cat - just hope llamas do it easy and nothing goes wrong :(

Im really looking forward to getting something new and unusual to work with! I will even try my Parelli skills out on Felea!!

Good luck with your Llamas, how exciting :) Alpacas are on my wish list for when I retire to my smallholding :mad

lol, that sent Louis running outside barking at the 'intruder' :o

I posted on FB I am not on till Tomorrow! lol

Good luck J - hope you have a great day today :)

Well tomorrow we get the keys to our new rental and finally get all our belongings delivered :eek: After 3 months of living out of the 3 bags we brought over on the plane, it will be great to be surrounded by our own furniture again :) Luckily we have a few days when we have both houses, so we can leave the animals here and move them over to the new one once the removal men are done.

I think the dogs will settle pretty quickly, we'll just need ear plugs for Indy as she'll howl for the first few days :o

Know the feeling :D We lived out of bags too, was so frustrating!! Our male cat Socks does not let us sleep the first week that we move anyway, he has to give long speeches most of the night!

yep thats the heeling clinic - I am taking Strauss :eek: He knows noffing :o

Bet you he will be better at it than Mason :mad

RS at least you have a choice of dogs to take, however stupid Mason is acting on the day I have to take him as he is the only one i have!!

I forgot to send Valley the details of the clinic, I thought of her with Lincoln - I know she was keen to do a bit of obedience i think?

Hey Mas1981 - are you doing the seminar on Sunday or will you be training at Carine on that day??

I'll answer for her, yes she's going!

Me too :D Now, which dog to take? Which deserves it more :o:eek:

Maybe you can have an elimination training session, the one with the worst heeling needs the clinic more :mad

Is that the heeling clinic? I would have liked to go to that, maybe next time.

Why dont you come Amy?

It's full now, and I have a 30th birthday party on Saturday night so may not be healthy at 10am on Sunday :o

Hey Mas1981 - are you doing the seminar on Sunday or will you be training at Carine on that day??

I'll answer for her, yes she's going!

Me too :rofl: Now, which dog to take? Which deserves it more :D :love:

Maybe you can have an elimination training session, the one with the worst heeling needs the clinic more :D

Is that the heeling clinic? I would have liked to go to that, maybe next time.

Why dont you come Amy?

It's full now, and I have a 30th birthday party on Saturday night so may not be healthy at 10am on Sunday :rofl:

Oh i see!!! Lol ;)

Emery, Kelari looks great at the Royal :D I forgot to take photos although I should see what the BOB photos taken by Trafford look like - just got to find them :D

GR, exciting times! I look forward to seeing photos soon :love:

Lab_rat, good luck with your new additions. You will have to post photos of them all when they arrive.

Emery, Kelari looks great at the Royal :D I forgot to take photos although I should see what the BOB photos taken by Trafford look like - just got to find them :D

Lab_rat, good luck with your new additions. You will have to post photos of them all when they arrive.

I got a decent shot of Banjo gaiting, I just have to develop all my shots from the show then I will either post here or email.

Thankyou mirawee she was very much at home lol.

Had to make hubby do something lol

No photos of Mirawee to preserve her identitiy but my pictures of Jenna cropped down really well. (Ozjen let me know if you want me to email you the orginals/ cropped files :laugh: )

Most WA people on here know who I am anyway :laugh: Am about to answer your PM, but can you please post the first photos of Banjo (side on shot).

Lovely photos of Jenna :thumbsup: