Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mim, yes Clean Run orders take 2 to 3 weeks and never any problems with their orders, pretty good considering I placed an order with PetSuperSavers in Qld on the 2nd Sept, they took my money on the 3rd Sept, no response to my emails until I threatened to go to Fair Trading, then the two responses I have had are very rude and STILL no goods have been received! They could take a leaf out of Clean Run's book!

Commiserate Monday with some brownies RS? :) Have a CRA meeting (Clean Run Addicts)

No brownies left, but I do have vanilla slices I made that I will bring along :(

Do you make your own Vanilla Slices?!! I'm impressed seing as you make out you aren't such a good cook ..... do you make your own custard as well? I tried years ago making these and what a disaster! :eek:

Mim, yes Clean Run orders take 2 to 3 weeks and never any problems with their orders, pretty good considering I placed an order with PetSuperSavers in Qld on the 2nd Sept, they took my money on the 3rd Sept, no response to my emails until I threatened to go to Fair Trading, then the two responses I have had are very rude and STILL no goods have been received! They could take a leaf out of Clean Run's book!

:(:):mad:(

Yes CR are very good with delivery! :eek:

Do you make your own Vanilla Slices?!! I'm impressed seing as you make out you aren't such a good cook ..... do you make your own custard as well? I tried years ago making these and what a disaster! :eek:

Oops didn't see this when I made my previous reply :( Just for the record, I'm a shocking cook! But I can 'bake' simple things. These are vanilla slices made with lattice biscuits (not pastry sheets) and I made the custard out of custard powder (shock horror!), cream, milk, vanilla essence, cornflour, sugar and egg yolks. I am surprised my first attempt sorta worked out :) But I'm sure the good bakers, like Amy, would make it so much better!

Guest RosieFT

Gorgeous foal! :-) Anastasia? (JOKE!) heee My friend uses the stallion's letter for the names and kept using R stallions - was tricky thinking up new names! :-)

Training! wheeee, what's that again? Must remember annual fee AND term fee... need to stamp it on my hand or something. Rosie had a very slight limp on weekend again. I am hoping it was from all the bindies she stood in when we went for a walk on weekend. ugh. Don't tell me i have to retire her already.

ah well, last day of school holidays, better go think up something to do with them :-)

Do you make your own Vanilla Slices?!! I'm impressed seing as you make out you aren't such a good cook ..... do you make your own custard as well? I tried years ago making these and what a disaster! :(

Oops didn't see this when I made my previous reply :) Just for the record, I'm a shocking cook! But I can 'bake' simple things. These are vanilla slices made with lattice biscuits (not pastry sheets) and I made the custard out of custard powder (shock horror!), cream, milk, vanilla essence, cornflour, sugar and egg yolks. I am surprised my first attempt sorta worked out :mad But I'm sure the good bakers, like Amy, would make it so much better!

Aahhh! The cheat's way :( My friend used to use those biscuits as well .... it all comes down to the Creme Patisserie then :( Sounds like you have it down pat! :eek:

I think the cheats way is buying them already made! :laugh:

They still taste yummy that way :D In fact probably yummier than I can make, I prefer biscuits and muffins as they are easier to cook :cheer:

Little foaly shall henceforth be called Amaya :laugh: It means Night Rain and she brought the rain with her so hopefully she can bring some more :laugh: Now to think of an official name although I have time for that :laugh:

Love that name Mirawee!

My Clean Run orders usually take about 10 days to get here.

Oops didn't see this when I made my previous reply :D Just for the record, I'm a shocking cook! But I can 'bake' simple things. These are vanilla slices made with lattice biscuits (not pastry sheets) and I made the custard out of custard powder (shock horror!), cream, milk, vanilla essence, cornflour, sugar and egg yolks. I am surprised my first attempt sorta worked out :laugh: But I'm sure the good bakers, like Amy, would make it so much better!

The custard was so awesome. Yum yum yum!

Training! wheeee, what's that again? Must remember annual fee AND term fee... need to stamp it on my hand or something.

Me too, ouch! No money for food for me this week :cheer:

That name is very pretty!!

speaking of names... what were other names you had picked out for your dogs?

Spartan was going to be Tristram or St John (pronounced Sinjin) but my mum came up with spartan and it stuck!

James was always, always James... nothing else was considered.

Ari (ariane) was going to be either Ariane or Amara - but then a friend had a baby and named it Amari so i went with Ariane - glad i did though... Amara is too pretty a name to go with a bitch like Ari!!

I know I have posted in the general thread but I just wanted to know if any of you have pet insurance and who is it with?

I wanted to get it for my boy I have spoken to a few vets and they recommended it, I just wanted to see what you all thought about it and even better as you are in WA.

I know I have posted in the general thread but I just wanted to know if any of you have pet insurance and who is it with?

I wanted to get it for my boy I have spoken to a few vets and they recommended it, I just wanted to see what you all thought about it and even better as you are in WA.

Yes, I have RSPCA insurance for the big dog, and PIA insurance for the little dog. It is absolutley worth it :D

Ari (ariane) was going to be either Ariane or Amara - but then a friend had a baby and named it Amari so i went with Ariane - glad i did though... Amara is too pretty a name to go with a bitch like Ari!!

:cheer:

Toby was always going to be Toby regardless of breed or gender.

Lilly my broer chose the name aged 9 though the man who's bitch had her wanted us to call her Tippy Toes :D :laugh:

Jack was named because on the way home from the pet shop (I know don't kill me!) The towel we had him on had Jack embroidered on it and it sounded like a cool name, we later remembered the reason it had Jack was cause thats my grand dad's name and then it stuck.. we joked around we were going to get a bitch and name her after my grandma (Elsie).

Lincoln was close to being called Cooper or Hunter :laugh:

Vaders mum

If you email me I have a three page spread on Pet Ins from Murdoch on the costs and what each offers,

None cover for theft but most are reasonable

My email is

[email protected]

CLEAN RUN REPLY

sorry I tried!!

Hi Jacqi,

Right now we are unable to offer such a discount but you will notice we do change our “free shipping” items on a regular basis. Clean Run only charges the exact shipping fees to our customers, we do not mark up for a handling fee what so ever. I would also suggest if you all are able to pool together and combine a substantial order we may be able to work on splitting the cost of shipping fees with you.

Thank you again for choosing CleanRun.com. We appreciate your business. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us.

Sincerely,

Clean Run Customer Service Team (Linda, Customer Service Supervisor)

17 Industrial Dr., South Hadley, MA 01075

www.cleanrun.com

Phone: 800-311-6503 (U.S. and Canada) or 413-532-1389 (Overseas)

Fax: 866-758-6503 (U.S.) or 413-532-1590 (International)