Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thank you mirawee, good advice! :rofl::)

And gasp! That's a bit special!! :) Is there a name picked out already?

No she doesn't have a name yet :) Most of mine are usually named within hours of birth as well! Thing is I need an "A" paddock name for her as I tend to do paddock name starting with the same letter as the Mum's paddock name, and registered name starting with the same letter as Dad's registered name.

But for A names I already have horses Abbey (her Mum) and Aeryn (her full sister) and dogs Asha and Aria and a good friend has a dog Allie as well... So heading towards Amy or Amaya or Alia or Aisling (pronounced Aze-lin) ROFL Hey Amypie, do you mind if I name a horse after you? :cheer:

What about Aimee or Amelie :rofl:

GR, I would suggest waiting until next year to start puppy agility with Paddy :cheer: It is only a 7 week term starting this week and you have to pay for the whole term ($5 per night) even if you don't go to all of them!

And this is what arrived in my paddock this morning... :rofl:

aww congratulations Mirawee just beautiful, the miracle of birth!!

Oh does anyone know if large or extra large wubbas would be better for my dogs?

(Yes I am doing a clean run order now :laugh: )

Extra large for Lincoln. I ordered an XL, and a small to fit in my pocket for training.

Congrats mirawee! :laugh:

Hmm I might copy you! :)

Mirawee I hope your foal is ok with the rain! I feel so sorry for the foal across the road who is all wet :rofl: (I know it's normal but I still feel bad for it)

I just emailed Clean Run and told them of this thread and suggested that they read the thread and then reward their greatest form of advertisment ever!!

I said that the WA DOLers were Clean Run Addicts and what a better way to promote something that one is so passionate about!

I hope they reply!

I just emailed Clean Run and told them of this thread and suggested that they read the thread and then reward their greatest form of advertisment ever!!

I said that the WA DOLers were Clean Run Addicts and what a better way to promote something that one is so passionate about!

I hope they reply!

Well done!!! I hope they offer a further discount on the free shipping items or maybe add more items to their free shipping list! :):laugh:

Hang on, I have done 4 Clean Run orders in the last 8 weeks :laugh: I don't think I need more :rofl:

I hope they reply!

I'm not an addict! (Says the girl who literally just finished an order for a cool coat, some everlasting balls, some wubbas and a stuffer tug) :)

I hope they reply!

I'm not an addict! (Says the girl who literally just finished an order for a cool coat, some everlasting balls, some wubbas and a stuffer tug) :)

Me neither. The $185 I spent there today and the previous 2 (or was it 3?) orders I made don't make me an addict :laugh:

Commiserate Monday with some brownies RS? :laugh: Have a CRA meeting (Clean Run Addicts)

You need to join ACWA so that all the rest of us addicts can join in.

Good idea WX... Except have you looked how long this thread is :)

Foal is ok in the rain as it wasn't too cold :laugh:

Commiserate Monday with some brownies RS? :rofl: Have a CRA meeting (Clean Run Addicts)

Good idea WX... Except have you looked how long this thread is :laugh:

Foal is ok in the rain as it wasn't too cold :laugh:

If you bothered to read I am joining ACWA Tuesday :rofl: I will be there with my minature pony Lincoln in the puppy class. :)

Commiserate Monday with some brownies RS? :rofl: Have a CRA meeting (Clean Run Addicts)

Foal is ok in the rain as it wasn't too cold :rofl:

If you bothered to read I am joining ACWA Tuesday :rofl: I will be there with my minature pony Lincoln in the puppy class. :)

Why would I want to read all the dribble in this thread :laugh: So the CRA meeting (and vanilla slice :rofl:) should be Tuesday :rofl:

Foal is ok in the rain as it wasn't too cold :rofl:

Why would I want to read all the dribble in this thread :laugh: So the CRA meeting (and vanilla slice :rofl:) should be Tuesday :rofl:

I'll be joining clean run addicts I mean ACWA next year with little Shimi ;)

But for A names I already have horses Abbey (her Mum) and Aeryn (her full sister) and dogs Asha and Aria and a good friend has a dog Allie as well... So heading towards Amy or Amaya or Alia or Aisling (pronounced Aze-lin) ROFL Hey Amypie, do you mind if I name a horse after you? :laugh:

:rofl: No I don't mind, but there must be prettier A names out there for such a lovely foal!

Yay training on Tuesday! :) Haven't been to training for over 2 weeks!

I don't know if Clean Run would be happy about our addictions... they're probably making a loss from all the free international postage :rofl::laugh:

Why would I want to read all the dribble in this thread :) So the CRA meeting (and vanilla slice :laugh:) should be Tuesday :laugh:

If you came last night you could have had brownies! I will bring vanilla slice on Tuesday if there is any left :rofl: It's a bit messy to eat, though, so it's not really the best "training" food!

Mmmmmmm!!! They were yummy brownies too!!!!!

Why would I want to read all the dribble in this thread :) So the CRA meeting (and vanilla slice :laugh:) should be Tuesday :laugh:

If you came last night you could have had brownies! I will bring vanilla slice on Tuesday if there is any left :rofl: It's a bit messy to eat, though, so it's not really the best "training" food!

You guys are terrible. I just placed my first clean run order :laugh: I wouldn't even know the site existed if it wasn't for you bunch of addicts! I only got free shipping stuff because I'm a cheapskate. I got a toy for each dog, those stuffing free ones. Got a fox for Daina, raccoon for Sarge and a skunk for Muddy :) Also got the puppy sounds CD because I've been looking for one for ages!

ETA: How long has it taken your packages to arrive? I'm thinking 2-3 weeks maybe?

Edited by Mim