Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Nope you don't want to buy all the CleanRun Susan Salo dvds vCBR :clap: .

RS Do you know what Ptolomy's verdict on the 18" cool coat was for her kids??

I know that! The 18" cool coat was fit for a Mini Poodle :confused: And Trick who I think was a similar size to Ness is getting a 20"

Nope Trick is getting 22", I just ordered hers for her then in my order :confused:

Ruby has been tugging since a pup so any damage I have done to her "soft mouth" for retrieving has already been done :confused: But I think I am going to step up her retrieving and agility training now and lay off obedience for a while with her, so I can focus on the Moo and her obedience :clap:

Sounds like an awesome plan! You still bringing her on Mondays?

Me and Toby are currently parcticing hs moves for his emo DWD routine, he is lying down looking depressed. :clap: I think Toby may do tracking next year, some ADAA aglity (where he will be jumping a lower height) and getting ready for Rally, so plenty to do still! :confused:

:confused: I will film that routine for you :clap:

Yeah she'll still come to training, but she can sit in the car and reminisce about what once was for most of it :clap:

Nah you can get Ruby out and put her through the Rally signs :rofl: Make Ruby the first Rally AE dog in WA No pesky stays either :confused:

We are also starting puppy agility on Tuesday :clap:

This was mentioned to me this morning and suggested I do it with Paddle Pop.

Where did you get the info CBR?

:confused: My connections. I asked Jules last night and she called over the lady that organizes it all and I was in. :confused:

I think enrolement is on Tuesday and apparently they still have some places left in the class :clap:

:confused: My connections. I asked Jules last night and she called over the lady that organizes it all and I was in. :confused:

I think enrolement is on Tuesday and apparently they still have some places left in the class :clap:

Oh I think Paddle Pop is a bit young still to start, but it will be on the agenda for after ha has had his second shot.

*toddles off to see what she can find on the DogsWest site*

I'd like to do the puppy agility with Yoshimi but she wouldn't be joining till next year.

I think enrolement is on Tuesday and apparently they still have some places left in the class :eek:

I'd like to do the puppy agility with Yoshimi but she wouldn't be joining till next year.

I just found the info on ACWA and have emailed them for more info. November would be the earliest I could start and quite frankly, once the weather warms up and the mozzies come out, I tend to lose interest :clap:

Will see what is involved first. I'm just in it for fun and building the bond with puppa. :rofl:

GR, I would suggest waiting until next year to start puppy agility with Paddy :confused: It is only a 7 week term starting this week and you have to pay for the whole term ($5 per night) even if you don't go to all of them!

And this is what arrived in my paddock this morning... :confused:

post-11082-1286691804_thumb.jpg

Shimi's grandma Cassie(Aust Ch Bajed Miss Blackerry AD) is now an obedience champion :confused: , and Shimi's Dad Tonka(Cassie's son) was sitting on a pass in UD to but Paula could only take one in for the stays. I'm so happy for magicmine :confused: .

GR, I would suggest waiting until next year to start puppy agility with Paddy :) It is only a 7 week term starting this week and you have to pay for the whole term ($5 per night) even if you don't go to all of them!

And this is what arrived in my paddock this morning... :)

Thank you mirawee, good advice! :rofl::)

And gasp! That's a bit special!! :cheer: Is there a name picked out already?

Thank you mirawee, good advice! :rofl::)

And gasp! That's a bit special!! :) Is there a name picked out already?

No she doesn't have a name yet :) Most of mine are usually named within hours of birth as well! Thing is I need an "A" paddock name for her as I tend to do paddock name starting with the same letter as the Mum's paddock name, and registered name starting with the same letter as Dad's registered name.

But for A names I already have horses Abbey (her Mum) and Aeryn (her full sister) and dogs Asha and Aria and a good friend has a dog Allie as well... So heading towards Amy or Amaya or Alia or Aisling (pronounced Aze-lin) ROFL Hey Amypie, do you mind if I name a horse after you? :cheer: