Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:o its not that late there yet ;) . Hmmm who says I know what I am doing :o:o :D :love: . Alright I do but really I want vanilla slice and chocolate brownies :eek::o ;) ;) . All you guys talk about is food I don't think you actually get any training done :( .

It is when you were up at 5am! ;) But I have to finish making a diagram for my dad so he can weld me up mu jump uprights.. don't happen to have a good diagram do you? ;)

:o its not that late there yet ;) . Hmmm who says I know what I am doing :o :D :love::eek: . Alright I do but really I want vanilla slice and chocolate brownies :o ;) ;) ;) . All you guys talk about is food I don't think you actually get any training done :( .

I have no idea what I'm doing, I am so unco - I'm all thumbs and I get even more flustered when I have people watching me! At least I had yummy food afterwards to focus on :o P.S. I think Labs look good on Ptolomy!

so sorry to hear careyj

if nayone is feeling nice and has a canine news handy i have written down all info froma firends for the upcoming shows excet i forgot to write the details down for the last shows in the book the christmas ones think there is two on one day if someone knows the one i mean can they provide info for both shows so i can enter? thankyou much appreciated

Emery

Building and Ameneties show Champ ( Toy dog club)

Sat 11th Dec all groups

there is a show Sunday Dec 12th West Aus KC xmas benefit show (6pm)

entries close 15th Nov

and an open show on the same day ( 2pm)

what else do you need to know ?

j

Thanks j the ones on the 12th can i have the clubs running them the entry fees and catalogue fees and address to send entry too please :( much appreciated :o

Promises not to lose her canine news next time rofl.

Well after my night tonight I will not be at training tomorrow :o

Got held up at work so got home nearly an hour later than usual in the pitch black. Stopped to feed the horses straight away with Mum going to one paddock and myself getting the stabled horses in. Then had Mum yell out that she couldn't find Aeryn (yearling full sister of my newest foal) :( She was only in a paddock of less than 1 acre! Sent Mum for a torch while I looked - soon found a broken bit of fence but happily noted there was no horse lying on the other side of it. Note that the fence is mesh up about 1.25m has one rail at around 1.35m and the top rail around 1.5m! Mesh was fine, top rail had come free completely and second rail had been broken at a weld. And there was a fire unit trailer within a metro of the broken section :o I soon saw her standing up (sigh of relief) and was walking towards her when Mum yelled at as she had seen a big pool of blood in the driveway! Went up to horse and noted a large wound on her leg so grabbed halter from Mum and breathed another sigh of relief when Aeryn moved off ok. Took her into the stable noted large sore still bleeding profusely, put pressure bandage on and called vet :o

Vet arrived just after an hour and by that time bandage with thick gauze was soaked with blood! Silly pony had cut a blood vessel :D Luckily enough though the wound itself wasn't that bad so once the vessel was tied off and a new bandage put on her blood pressure was getting better - the vet had issue finding her jugular vein to sedate her!

Sorry for the saga :eek: To say it was a stressful night is an understatement particularly as a friend lost her yearling in a freak paddock accident on the weekend :love:

Well after my night tonight I will not be at training tomorrow :o

Got held up at work so got home nearly an hour later than usual in the pitch black. Stopped to feed the horses straight away with Mum going to one paddock and myself getting the stabled horses in. Then had Mum yell out that she couldn't find Aeryn (yearling full sister of my newest foal) :( She was only in a paddock of less than 1 acre! Sent Mum for a torch while I looked - soon found a broken bit of fence but happily noted there was no horse lying on the other side of it. Note that the fence is mesh up about 1.25m has one rail at around 1.35m and the top rail around 1.5m! Mesh was fine, top rail had come free completely and second rail had been broken at a weld. And there was a fire unit trailer within a metro of the broken section :o I soon saw her standing up (sigh of relief) and was walking towards her when Mum yelled at as she had seen a big pool of blood in the driveway! Went up to horse and noted a large wound on her leg so grabbed halter from Mum and breathed another sigh of relief when Aeryn moved off ok. Took her into the stable noted large sore still bleeding profusely, put pressure bandage on and called vet :D

Vet arrived just after an hour and by that time bandage with thick gauze was soaked with blood! Silly pony had cut a blood vessel :love: Luckily enough though the wound itself wasn't that bad so once the vessel was tied off and a new bandage put on her blood pressure was getting better - the vet had issue finding her jugular vein to sedate her!

Sorry for the saga ;) To say it was a stressful night is an understatement particularly as a friend lost her yearling in a freak paddock accident on the weekend :eek:

OMG how scary! :o I am glad she is going to be ok :o

Glad everything is OK mirawee! :rofl: Your life is now 10 years shorter :)

and the grey hair is increasing :rofl: . Glad to hear the only long term damage will be to your wallet.

Thanks to Rubystar for the vanilla slice tonight - yummo :eek:

I was trying on all these different handbags last night - first a yellow lab, then a brown kelpie and none of them looked right with the outfit I was wearing :laugh:

Thanks guys for letting me play with your kids :thumbsup: and Lexi and Lara asked me to especially thank ValleyCBR - they love you :eek:

Mirawee- hope that your filly makes a full recovery, must have been one scary experience!

Valley - I also feel sorry for Mason as sometimes I have no idea what I am doing handling wise, we went to our new class on sunday and there were loads of things that I can see we need to work on.

I am home sick today, Mason is all cuddled up to me keeping me company - I hate flu sinus headaches!

Glad everything is OK mirawee! :rofl: Your life is now 10 years shorter :thumbsup:

I hope not :rofl: otherwise between my horses and dogs I am likely only going to live to 50 :)

Aeryn is much better this morning (although I feel crap - got very cold dealing with her in my work clothes initially and now can't stop coughing :eek: So I sympathise completely Mason2009!). However our driveway looks like a battlefield! I cannot believe how she could have lost so much blood and still be standing! No wonder her blood pressure was low. I think both she and I were very lucky yesterday that it wasn't so much worse.

Ptolomy, you will have to try a fluffy black dog on for size one day :laugh: Or a sleek black one once Bedazzled has pulled us into line :eek:

Glad everything is OK mirawee! :rofl: Your life is now 10 years shorter :)

and the grey hair is increasing :rofl: . Glad to hear the only long term damage will be to your wallet.

Thanks to Rubystar for the vanilla slice tonight - yummo :eek:

I was trying on all these different handbags last night - first a yellow lab, then a brown kelpie and none of them looked right with the outfit I was wearing :laugh:

Thanks guys for letting me play with your kids :thumbsup: and Lexi and Lara asked me to especially thank ValleyCBR - they love you :eek:

Pfft, what are you talking about? The yellow lab went perfectly with your cream jumper!

Ptolomy, you will have to try a fluffy black dog on for size one day :thumbsup: Or a sleek black one once Bedazzled has pulled us into line :rofl:

I reckon I could just about sneak a small light brown dog in Ptolomy's lineup in exchange for one of hers and I don't think she would notice too quickly :) A double take would be required :laugh:

Said small light brown dog just about brought down the house today with the charging around :rofl:

Edited by Golden Rules

Glad everything is OK mirawee! :rofl: Your life is now 10 years shorter :thumbsup:

I hope not :rofl: otherwise between my horses and dogs I am likely only going to live to 50 :)

Aeryn is much better this morning (although I feel crap - got very cold dealing with her in my work clothes initially and now can't stop coughing :eek: So I sympathise completely Mason2009!). However our driveway looks like a battlefield! I cannot believe how she could have lost so much blood and still be standing! No wonder her blood pressure was low. I think both she and I were very lucky yesterday that it wasn't so much worse.

Ptolomy, you will have to try a fluffy black dog on for size one day :laugh: Or a sleek black one once Bedazzled has pulled us into line :eek:

Yes its the cough that is getting to me, I cant stop coughing and after my garden wedding in the rain on sunday I feel much much worse :eek:

Mirawee thank goodness Aeryn is ok! What a scary thing to happen, and in the dark it must have been sooo much more stressful!!

hey Ptolomy - Grey goes with almost anything! However, Stubborn weimaraner doesn't, so i don't blame you if you don't want to try Ari on :thumbsup:

geez mirawee stressful night, glad your filyl is going to make a great recovery now i reccomend staying rugged up and getting in to the lemon and honey to prevent the flu taking hold :) and lots of doggy cuddles :thumbsup:

Crikey Mirawee! :) Crazy horse! Hope she is okay, thank God it wasn't worse!

I've got that cough too, lemon water helps, and making sure you don't get too cold, whenever I get cold it starts up again. Also avoid mayo and dairy, that seems to make it worse. ETA: When it's at that itchy stage I use those strepsils Plus, the anaesthetic ones, they help a lot.

I got my rabbit skin that I ordered yesterday and as soon as Trixie saw it she turned into a possessed dog :laugh: I've never seen her jump so high! She freaking loves it! Kyzer just likes to rub his face on it - fail :thumbsup:

Edited by amypie