Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Anyone know if BP&G or Petstock or City Farmers have Nutro on sale ATM? Need to buy a big bag, they are eating almost 4 cups a day between them :( And they are puppy ones!

I think Valley should change her name to Rally :rofl:

:)

Jeepers your dogs eat a lot ;) :rofl:

mine eat about 4 cups each a day lol well the old boy eats about 6 or he looks like a greyhound

Anyone know if BP&G or Petstock or City Farmers have Nutro on sale ATM? Need to buy a big bag, they are eating almost 4 cups a day between them :D And they are puppy ones!

I think Valley should change her name to Rally :rofl:

Amypie after the breeders discount at City Farmers the boys 15kg Nutro wasn't much over $90. And also I so should change my name to Rally. But I am not allowed to change it till Feb :D

Toby has one cup a day so it is going to last ages!!!

Mas- do you know an oval that we can go?

valley if you ask Troy he'll change your name if you want to change it now :(

I'm thinking Jack Mann Oval in Midland maybe or the polo club but they're closer to me than Mason2009 :D

thats down the road if you are gonna meet there i might try come say hi

the black and gold i have ordered and the one i have ordered for a friend

Thats very much like the one the Border Collie has!

It is lovely hubby stuffed up and brought me a gold snake chain and has been eyeing it off for almost a year i needed the money first so now i am finally ordering thankfully hte snake chain he brought is rather large lol

Edited by emery

Oh BTW unless you all have some awesome excuse Tiggy and Banjo, Mirawee and Banjo/Varda, RS and Ruby and Mason2009 and Mason you all better at the Rally fundraiser and entered. :)

What about Millie?!

This will be the first obedience trial at the K9 in a long time I haven't entered, but was planning on going along anyway. So I will definitely do the Rally-O :rofl:

I assumed that Millie would be doing CDX :rofl: Entries havent closed yet for the obedience trial.

Mas and Tiggy, you work out where and which day and the time that suits you (aside from Monday or Wednesday) and I will be there and we can do a little Rally.

Emery my dogs are 6 and 10kgs :rofl: 4 cups of biscuits is a lot compared to their size :)

ahh yes indeedy lol. the boy who eats 6 cups is 64 kilos and my girl is about 30 odd kgs but she hates eating lol its a pain in the bum she acts so fussy

Nope, no Open for Millie til next year. I was contemplating entering Ruby in Open NFC, but have decided no more obedience trials for either of them this year. Ruby is having her first JD run the night after, though :rofl:

woohoo :)

I dont mind where and when we meet, not this weekend though as I have a fair bit on, but after that I am good :) We can meet in Guildford as that is halfway between Valley and me i think?

Guilford is about 2mins from my work and 10 mins from my house so that suits me too. Maybe Thursday afternoon? Any time after 4.10 suits me and I probably won't bring Toby so I am happy to go straight from work.

Does anyone know who the trial secretary of Dobe Club is and if they will be at the agility trial this weekend? I haven't sent my entry off for novice jumping yet so thought if they are there it would be easier this way! I better get onto it or we won't be debuting til next year! :)

I dont mind where and when we meet, not this weekend though as I have a fair bit on, but after that I am good :rofl: We can meet in Guildford as that is halfway between Valley and me i think?

Guilford is about 2mins from my work and 10 mins from my house so that suits me too. Maybe Thursday afternoon? Any time after 4.10 suits me and I probably won't bring Toby so I am happy to go straight from work.

I can't do Thursday, still haven't broken the Thursday night shopping routine :) , but I can do Tuesday or Friday, just depends on the weather though, Banjo can't cope with it too warm.

Clean Run Box number 2 has arrived :) apparently :D Mum says its just as big but much lighter :rofl:

Anybody trialling at K9 on the weekend - let me know and I will bring your stuff with me.

Well, I'm not but maybe I could come down on the weekend and pick up my iSqueaks? WOuld that suit?

Its an agility trial on Saturday night and yep more than happy to meet you at K9 with your order. I am not sure what time it starts but I guess I will be there around 6ish??

Oh, sorry, didn't realise it was an evening thing ... we have our staff Xmas do, so can't make it on Saturday, will come down Monday evening instead. Thank you! :rofl:

Emery my dogs are 6 and 10kgs :( 4 cups of biscuits is a lot compared to their size :rofl:

I can't believe that!!! I have been feeding Paddy (all 12 or 13 kg of him) a small cup of Nutro for each meal (ie 2 cups a day) God, maybe I am starving him??!! ;)