Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

P.S. I can’t believe I’m actually an “agility person”, now. A couple of years ago I never thought I would be, cos when I used to steward for it, watching people walk the courses used to scare me as I thought I’d never remember what to do! I’m still a bit naughty, though, I haven’t read all the rules so still a bit clueless on some aspects :rofl:

I'm sure you'll be fine :rofl: . I remember when I use to do show jumping I would remember the course as long as I just did it without thinking about it too much :) .

Hey when your dog is registered with another state eg Dogs NSW do you have to send your paperwork for titles to them or will Dogs West process them. I'm getting a bit ahead of myself I know :rofl: .

They can do it here

:)

Tiggy when Kenz got her first title I sent in the paper work to my local canine and it came back with SA papers.

That's interesting :rofl:

Hey Valley, how do you enter Rally at dobe club on the 10th? That was supposed to be Bondi obedience debut, but I forgot to send entry form :thumbsup:

I'd also be interested in comming to have a Rallyo class with you ;)

Edited by boxagirl

Hey Valley, how do you enter Rally at dobe club on the 10th? That was supposed to be Bondi obedience debut, but I forgot to send entry form :thumbsup:

I'd also be interested in comming to have a Rallyo class with you ;)

As far as I am aware it's enter on the night and the entries for Dobe Club don't close till the 29th ;)

I will have to update the details about the Rally fundraiser when I know more. :laugh:

As far as I am aware it's enter on the night and the entries for Dobe Club don't close till the 29th

I will have to update the details about the Rally fundraiser when I know more.

:thumbsup: I wonder if the post is that quick?

It's the date the envelope is post stamped ;)

;) interesting and annoying cos I much rather the pretty Dogs West silver limited register papers then the Dogs SA disgusting orange one LOL.

The Dogs NSW one is a yucky orange one to so hopefully he does get changed to the pretty silver WA one :thumbsup:

RS obedience/agility enthusiastic now I see :laugh:

boxagirl is probably thinking bugger now I have to enter

:thumbsup: Yep! Very nervous! Hopefully the rally thing will be before obedience- so I can gauge if I should scratch her or not! ;)

I also have no idea what to do when I get there.. do I need to pick up numbers like with showing? And what does vetting involve?

I just sent it then! :thumbsup: What Is post stamped? ;) This is the first entry form I've ever sent off! I just put a stamp on it and put it in the red box :laugh:

Postmark is when Australia post receives the letter they put an ink stamp on your stamp saying where it was received and the date.