Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Nooooo I don't really need them do I - I mean who wants 6ft leads anyway right :thumbsup: .

Better hope they don't start stocking the 4ft ones :laugh:

I'm bad I just ordered two leads from Rush To Tug ;) :rofl:

Banjo - Arctic Ice and Bear - The Status Quo

http://www.rushtotug.com/snappy-clip.html

I've decided purple is going to be Bear's colour boy or not :) .

Edited by Tiggy

I have a Clean Run order waiting until my pay goes through :thumbsup: But it's only 1 DVD. Also:

At the Dobermann Club's Obedience Trial on Friday the 10th of December there is a Fundraiser Rally-O Demo! :laugh::)

More details to follow as soon as I know them ;)

Cool would like to see that :rofl:

Oh BTW unless you all have some awesome excuse Tiggy and Banjo, Mirawee and Banjo/Varda, RS and Ruby and Mason2009 and Mason you all better at the Rally fundraiser and entered. :laugh:

Remember you can talk to the dog the whole way around and even pat your dog and play silly games between signs to get the dog to refocus! :eek:

ETA. Ozjen and Jenna you too! (Unless you are competeing in another class that night)

Edited by valleyCBR

Oh BTW unless you all have some awesome excuse Tiggy and Banjo, Mirawee and Banjo/Varda, RS and Ruby and Mason2009 and Mason you all better at the Rally fundraiser and entered. :laugh:

Remember you can talk to the dog the whole way around and even pat your dog and play silly games between signs to get the dog to refocus! :eek:

ETA. Ozjen and Jenna you too! (Unless you are competeing in another class that night)

Is having to wake up on Saturday for work at 3.45 a good enough excuse :)

Would like to go though so might see if I can change my roster that week

I thought it was just a Demo?? Never even seen a Rally O course, where is it though and what time. I am not a member of CAWA so will i be allowed to enter?

Oh BTW unless you all have some awesome excuse Tiggy and Banjo, Mirawee and Banjo/Varda, RS and Ruby and Mason2009 and Mason you all better at the Rally fundraiser and entered. :eek:

Remember you can talk to the dog the whole way around and even pat your dog and play silly games between signs to get the dog to refocus! :)

I thought it was just a Demo?? Never even seen a Rally O course, where is it though and what time. I am not a member of CAWA so will i be allowed to enter?

It's at K9 grounds and dunno the time yet. And yes you can enter because Rally-O isn't an official sport so it's not CAWA recognised yet. It will be a great way for you to have a relaxed and fun first go with Mason :laugh:

I got a package notice to pick up yesterday... i was hoping it was my cleanrun order but it has someone elses name on the card :laugh: either cleanrun got it wrong or the post office did... :eek:

:) I hope it's your Clean Run parcel. So ST am I going to see you and Spartan or Ari down at the Rally mock trial thingy? :)

Just spoke to the Post office and it is my parcel!! They put the wrong name on the card (they put the senders name - DER). :laugh: now to get there before 5pm to pick it up!!

I'd like to go to the mock trial... but just to watch :eek: Ari and I aren't ready yet and Spartan is just not a happy guy at the moment... he hasn't been this itchy for so long - so i'm blaming that kilo of chicken he ate *cough* stole but who knows?I have to take him to the vet and get him some cortisone i can't stand the thought of putting him back on it but he needs some relief.

Just spoke to the Post office and it is my parcel!! They put the wrong name on the card (they put the senders name - DER). :laugh: now to get there before 5pm to pick it up!!

I'd like to go to the mock trial... but just to watch :) Ari and I aren't ready yet and Spartan is just not a happy guy at the moment... he hasn't been this itchy for so long - so i'm blaming that kilo of chicken he ate *cough* stole but who knows?I have to take him to the vet and get him some cortisone i can't stand the thought of putting him back on it but he needs some relief.

Poor Spartan :) And yay about your Clean Run order! :eek: Your first one. Now you will be hooked :)

Clean Run Box number 2 has arrived :laugh: apparently :) Mum says its just as big but much lighter :eek:

Anybody trialling at K9 on the weekend - let me know and I will bring your stuff with me.

Well, I'm not but maybe I could come down on the weekend and pick up my iSqueaks? WOuld that suit?