Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Very near my house is an excellent track for ET training I noticed a few people in the ET thread are from WA so maybe when it cools down we can start to have some biking meets :love:

I need to get a bike first :o:( What track? The gravel one at the back of your place near the rifle range or the one that goes to the HV dam at the end of HV road?

Well not soooooooooo near my house as that :D This one is very good: http://www.railwayreserves.com.au/Pages/home.aspx

And apparently a "real" life is one where you go out and get drunk and have a boyfriend and stuff like that? And have to wear a dress :D Or so I have been told :laugh:

funny :love::(:o

Edited by Tiggy

The boss walked past me yesterday day and then did an about turn - looked and said "I didn't recognise you - you are wearing a skirt" :eek::rofl:

God anybody would think I wore tackie dacks to work :cry:

And apparently a "real" life is one where you go out and get drunk and have a boyfriend and stuff like that? And have to wear a dress :eek: Or so I have been told ;)

funny :eek::(:rofl:

The boss walked past me yesterday day and then did an about turn - looked and said "I didn't recognise you - you are wearing a skirt" ;) :rofl:

And apparently a "real" life is one where you go out and get drunk and have a boyfriend and stuff like that? And have to wear a dress :) Or so I have been told ;)

:eek::eek:

Guest RosieFT

Mason : are you going with BOB with iinet? we are FINALLY going to switch to broadband and are looking at naked ... my brother has been with iinet for SO many years and has never had a problem.

As to vets, Rosie LOVES going... she is so hyper - i know, who would of thought my timid angel could be hyper? - and when she was a young dog, weighing her was almost impbossible as she just wouldn't sit still long enough. Though last time she went she had her anal glands checked (didn't need them expressed though) so maybe she won't be so excited! Hee hee in fact, last time i went, i took both the cat and the dog at the same time, and my two kids... that was fun! :-)

The boss walked past me yesterday day and then did an about turn - looked and said "I didn't recognise you - you are wearing a skirt" :eek::rofl:

And apparently a "real" life is one where you go out and get drunk and have a boyfriend and stuff like that? And have to wear a dress :eek: Or so I have been told :)

oh this gave me a good giggle ;)

You're always puppy clucky. Good thing I'm not :):rofl:

Whaddya mean don't have a "real" life? :cry::eek: ;)

Yeah RS, I have never know you to be puppy clucky :eek:

And apparently a "real" life is one where you go out and get drunk and have a boyfriend and stuff like that? And have to wear a dress ;) Or so I have been told ;)

Bollocks!! :eek: Hey I wore a dress the other day! :p And who needs a man when you can have dogs? Soooo much less trouble! I like my cocktails though, but rarely get drunk. The puppy dog way of life is the one for me :rofl: (but if someone introduces me to a lovely guy who loves dogs then I might be swayed to incorporate that into my current lifestyle :()

Very near my house is an excellent track for ET training I noticed a few people in the ET thread are from WA so maybe when it cools down we can start to have some biking meets :rofl:

I'm in :eek: But of course once it cools down and my girls have had some practice with the bike :cry:

Yeah but playing with other people's puppies (reading that after 11pm at night makes that sound wrong :eek: ) in the ring is the only way I get there as I am crap at training my own dogs :rofl:

Not as wrong sounding as what you said the other night about when Banjo is excited :cry:

The boss walked past me yesterday day and then did an about turn - looked and said "I didn't recognise you - you are wearing a skirt" :):eek:

God anybody would think I wore tackie dacks to work :(

:rofl: Nope, wouldn't recognise you in a skirt, either!

I rocked up to agility training one night in shorts and my hair down as I was in such a rush I forgot to put it up, and oh my gawd the amount of comments I got! ;) Apparently dog people haven't ever seen me with my hair down or in shorts :rofl: I wear shorts in summer training and I wear my hair down most of the week to work, so I found that quite weird :cry:

Speaking of hair up/down, when you had your hair up at the last trial I think it was Sandi, I almost didn't recognise you :eek: Me thinks all us doggy people need to actually go out to dinner or something (with no dogs :p), get dressed up and be freaked out by how normal some of us can look when we're not dressed for dog activities! :eek: ;)

Mason : are you going with BOB with iinet? we are FINALLY going to switch to broadband and are looking at naked ... my brother has been with iinet for SO many years and has never had a problem.

I've been with iinet for about 8 years now, never any major problems with them. Now that I've moved outta home, I have mobile broadband with Virgin and left iinet on at mum and dad's house.. but mum and dad are moving in a few months so I'm not sure if I should transfer iinet to my house or cancel it. It will cost me almost double to use iinet but I will lose the email address I've had for all these years! :rofl:

Guest RosieFT

Thanks for the positive input RS... we have been with iprimus forever with dialup and our local phone line - and get free local calls so want a broadband plan that gives me free local calls :-) .

Hope your mum and dad are not moving too far away to make dogsitting a pain! :-)

AP if that had been me I would hav said something - some people are so stoopid :rofl:

Yeah it happened so quickly I kept waiting for her to do something but she didn't, I was a bit gobsmacked!

And apparently a "real" life is one where you go out and get drunk and have a boyfriend and stuff like that? And have to wear a dress :rofl: Or so I have been told :eek:

Hey you are describing me! Except I don't go out much, only for special occasions, because the gaggles of 18 year old girls at most places shit me to tears :eek:

Speaking of hair up/down, when you had your hair up at the last trial I think it was Sandi, I almost didn't recognise you :(

Same! At the Dobe club trial I think, don't think I've ever seen you with your hair up except for then.

I don't think I'd recognise half the doggy people at training if they weren't wearing trackies and a polo shirt or jacket :cry:

Except I don't go out much, only for special occasions, because the gaggles of 18 year old girls at most places shit me to tears :cry:

That's one of the reasons I hate going out... even when I was 18, I couldn't stand the other 18 year olds! There is nothing I hate more than tarted up young girls acting like tarts. It's friggin hilarious to drive past a nightclub line in the middle of winter, with the girls dressed in skimpy outfits all huddled together shivering. Way to not look dumb, girls :eek: I take comfort first! Which is probably why I'm still single, but meh :rofl:

Got my mummy dog home last night she has fitted back in like she never left though her daughter does keep getting in her face oops.

i want to do the et with her but i need a bike first as i got rid of mine.

on another note my poor miss 4 just had a seizure :rofl: feel so helples and she gets so distressed.

As to vets, Rosie LOVES going... she is so hyper - i know, who would of thought my timid angel could be hyper? - and when she was a young dog, weighing her was almost impbossible as she just wouldn't sit still long enough. Though last time she went she had her anal glands checked (didn't need them expressed though) so maybe she won't be so excited! Hee hee in fact, last time i went, i took both the cat and the dog at the same time, and my two kids... that was fun! :-)

Yes we are getting Bob, being switched on at the exchange on the 18th ... sigh ( still using 3mobile but cap is finished so I am scared for my bill next month )

I also do one trip only to the vet, I shove both cats on one cage and take Mason too - cats love going in one box, i think it makes them feel safe!

Yes we are getting Bob, being switched on at the exchange on the 18th ... sigh ( still using 3mobile but cap is finished so I am scared for my bill next month )

I also do one trip only to the vet, I shove both cats on one cage and take Mason too - cats love going in one box, i think it makes them feel safe!

i take all the dogs at once lol get great looks when i walk in holding the leads to three rottis and have two toddlers with me :thumbsup:

I've been with iinet for about 8 years now, never any major problems with them. Now that I've moved outta home, I have mobile broadband with Virgin and left iinet on at mum and dad's house.. but mum and dad are moving in a few months so I'm not sure if I should transfer iinet to my house or cancel it. It will cost me almost double to use iinet but I will lose the email address I've had for all these years! :thumbsup:

Dad just cancelled the iinet account he has had for years but organised to pay something tiny like $20/year to keep his email address. That might be an cheaper option?