Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Wow this is a bit different...

I would like to replace my copies of Agility Right from the Start and The Focused Puppy so if any DOLers have them going secondhand let me know otherwise Clean Run here I come :thumbsup: (Well The Focused Puppy is on free shipping as are Babble balls :provoke: Don't you like them Ozjen?)

Anyway off to try and study :(

I would like to replace my copies of Agility Right from the Start and The Focused Puppy so if any DOLers have them going secondhand let me know otherwise Clean Run here I come :thumbsup: (Well The Focused Puppy is on free shipping as are Babble balls :provoke: Don't you like them Ozjen?)

I was going to tell ozjen about the babble balls on free shipping :rofl:

I have The Focused Puppy if you want...I bought it and skimmed through... now its in the bookcase doing nothing... How does $20 sound?

Wow - I feel like Im a completely new forum :eek:

Whats this about clicking on something to go to the last post you read?????? I need step by step instructions please....Didnt even know it existed on the last version :o

Just to the left of any thread...lets take the Western Australian thread...theres a little grey box with an arrow pointing to the right. Hover your mouse over it and it says go to the first unread. Click on it and presto!!! :thumbsup: Saves a lot of time figuring out just where you are in the conversation.

Whats this about clicking on something to go to the last post you read?????? I need step by step instructions please....Didnt even know it existed on the last version :o

I have The Focused Puppy if you want...I bought it and skimmed through... now its in the bookcase doing nothing... How does $20 sound?

Sold! Depending how James settles in I will be at training Monday or if not the Monday after :)

Just to the left of any thread...lets take the Western Australian thread...theres a little grey box with an arrow pointing to the right. Hover your mouse over it and it says go to the first unread. Click on it and presto!!! :thumbsup: Saves a lot of time figuring out just where you are in the conversation.

So was that on the old forum too???? If so, I never noticed it :o It sure will be getting a work out now!!!

Thanks Bedazzled :)

Guest RosieFT

<Puts hand up as another gumby" nope.. didn't know that button existed either.. i used to go to last page and work backwards - such a pain! Would have been nice to know sooner! LOL... often by the time i got all the posts read (backwards) i couldn't be bothered posting as i forgot who said what where LOL

My daughter turned 8 on may 5th... 8 yrs... i don't remember life before kids... waaah.. :-) .. my gorgeous boy turns six on the 24... yep.. May is a busy month for me :-) .. being a mum is such hard work but SO fantastic too.. looking forward to my breakfast in bed - right before i have to put on morning tea for my mum and slack siblings LOL

Now off to get a mother's day gift for my mum.. don't forget your mum worked damn hard when you were little!!! i should know!! hee hee you only really appreciate what your mum did for you once you have your own kids... my mum had 6 and after my first was born i wanted to throw a party for her to say thank you.. LOL.. i have NO idea how she did it.

<Puts hand up as another gumby" nope.. didn't know that button existed either.. i used to go to last page and work backwards - such a pain! Would have been nice to know sooner! LOL... often by the time i got all the posts read (backwards) i couldn't be bothered posting as i forgot who said what where LOL

My daughter turned 8 on may 5th... 8 yrs... i don't remember life before kids... waaah.. :-) .. my gorgeous boy turns six on the 24... yep.. May is a busy month for me :-) .. being a mum is such hard work but SO fantastic too.. looking forward to my breakfast in bed - right before i have to put on morning tea for my mum and slack siblings LOL

Now off to get a mother's day gift for my mum.. don't forget your mum worked damn hard when you were little!!! i should know!! hee hee you only really appreciate what your mum did for you once you have your own kids... my mum had 6 and after my first was born i wanted to throw a party for her to say thank you.. LOL.. i have NO idea how she did it.

I used to do the same thing Rosie :rofl: :rofl: which is why i used to steal others quotes and add to them......No excuse now though eh!!

My sister had her birthday on the 5th too :)

Im taking my mum out for lunch tomorrow and even though I dont have kids, I fully appreciate how bloody hard it must be to be a Mum!!!!!

Happy Birthday to your kids!! My gorgeous little man turns 4 on the 24th :D, my nephew turned 4 on the 4th, my sister's B'day is the 29th and looks like my new little nephew may be born today or tomorrow so there's another May baby... I feel your pain! :rofl:

I'm still having issues with the 'last unread post' button - I'm finding it's only working on threads that I have read since the new format came in, so for example if I haven't read a thread since a couple of days ago, then try & click the "first unread post' grey arrow, it takes me to the very first post again? :confused: If it's a thread I've checked today on the new format all is hunky-dory.... go figure?