Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep that's correct poo-fong, it's because with the update it 'reset' all the threads, so the forum thinks you haven't read any posts in each thread and takes you to the start, then the second time it takes you to the correct place

Yep that's correct poo-fong, it's because with the update it 'reset' all the threads, so the forum thinks you haven't read any posts in each thread and takes you to the start, then the second time it takes you to the correct place

:o Thanks Amypie, you'd think I would have figured that out myself.... doh! :laugh:

Still, should be glad I managed to figure out how to preview the first posts by myself... :rofl:

Jees you lot really can talk a load of bollocks can't you when bored :laugh:

But I think I know what RVs secret is :nahnah: :bottom: Is it what you mentioned to me on Sunday RV? My lips are sealed if it is ;) I know two WA dol'ers secrets now :p

and OMG Louis and Daisy just did play bows and had a little skip around - they never do that :happydance:

My Gordon is having a great holiday east.

Last week he won Best in Group & Runner up in Group

Today he won Runner up in Group & then tonight won Runner up in Group at the Bathurst Royal Show & he is experiencing minus 2 degrees :D

Congratulations, he's on a roll isn't he :D

Oooooo Special knowing people's secrets.

Hmmmm lets see if we can figure it out then they wont be secrets lol.

Just came home from a friends son's 5th bday party kids are sound asleep and i am headed there :rofl:

my son is 3 next sat :)

may is a very busy month

Today he won Runner up in Group & then tonight won Runner up in Group at the Bathurst Royal Show & he is experiencing minus 2 degrees :D

Another Best in group today for my Gordie :thumbsup:

Woo hoo :thumbsup:! Well done!

This new format in the forum is going to take some getting used too... :rofl: I missed the "new post" button too! I am glad to hear it will now be back LOL

Just to the left of any thread...lets take the Western Australian thread...theres a little grey box with an arrow pointing to the right. Hover your mouse over it and it says go to the first unread. Click on it and presto!!! :thumbsup: Saves a lot of time figuring out just where you are in the conversation.

I just did that and it took me to the last post on page 902, but my last unread post was on page 901! embarrass.gifcrying.gif

Edit: Dopey here clicked the WRONG grey arrow button :o I clicked the one on the far right against the last posters name, not the one on the left against the thread title. Ooops!

Edited by RubyStar

Woo hoo :thumbsup:! Well done!

This new format in the forum is going to take some getting used too... :rofl: I missed the "new post" button too! I am glad to hear it will now be back LOL

Wow he is having a great time, well done to you all :)

Oh new format is weird!!

It's my sisters birthday tomorrow, and mothers day and I am there to celebrate either :(:cry:!! It's ok though it's my dads birthday on the 10th. May is a busy one for us too. Darcie, my neice, also has her birthday on the 29th.

All quiet on the Ari front!

Quite a holiday Zinger's having!! :thumbsup: Big congrats, you must be stoked. How long's he away for?

Not much longer thank god ,i now his breeder is having a wonderful time with him but i am missing him so i head off to collect him in a few weeks & all his bits & pieces ,then we can have another family gathering in 5 months when i head back to Melbourne

Guest RosieFT

Well sending lots of happy birthdays to all those in May! :-) Some of the best kids i know were born in May ;) My daughter started life with her birth in Spring and now celebrates in Autumn - she is Canadian too eh! :D

Got a DVD, popcorn and maltesers for tonight ahh. can't wait. First have to make a pecan pie though.. better get started on that!! Yes the sad life of a married woman with 2 kids LOL Saturday night is a rage!!!!!!!