Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep - not sure I could live without without AC again.

God knows how my Mum managed raising 4 kids in the stinking hot degree plus town we grew up in - ughhhh I go back there now and just about die.

Does anyone want to visit Kwinana beach one afternoon next week with me? After really wanting to go tonight but leaving it too late to decide, I've decided a sunset swim would be lovely so am seeking out some company! Sounds a bit like a lonely hearts advert.... :rofl: A Friday preferable but can do another day if that fits better :)

Edited by RubyStar

I notice the new primary school they are building near me has air cons all over it, weaklings, back in my day we only had ceiling fans :rofl:

Same- kids these days :rolleyes: , I heard they even get to use computers in classes, we used to get to watch a video on the last day of term, other then that no technology except chalk and a black board OR if you were really lucky a white board and multicoloured marker pens!!!! :rock:

I know and did they have to wheel the TV & VCR trolley into the class? :rofl:

They don't just get computers - my cousin had to get an ipad for school this year! Year 9! and a $50 itunes card to buy educational apps :eek:

Wish I had aircon! :cry:

Come visit me I have three spare air conditioned rooms going to waste :eek: :laugh:

No you don't - don't go stealing a potential housemate :rofl:

RV, I have a spare room that has its own ducted aircon vent ;)

So many choices! :thumbsup: I might come and scab some air-conditioning - ST's is nice and cool too.

The most technological thing we had in class was a scientific calculator, and a Tamagotchi we used to sneak in because they were all the rage back then :rofl:

I was so hardcore- I talked my Year 7 teacher into thinking my Tamagotchi was a clock and she let me bring it into class :cool:

And yes AP it was the wheel in TV and we have to combine like 4 classes in one room because we only had two TV's in the whole school :crazy:

Illegal? How so?

Had mine in year 6 I think. Used to upset me when I got sick of them and left them to die. You could hear it dying even when I tried hiding in and muffling the sound! :cry:

At least you got upset or you would clearly be a psychopath :eek: ( :laugh: )

Illegal? How so?

Had mine in year 6 I think. Used to upset me when I got sick of them and left them to die. You could hear it dying even when I tried hiding in and muffling the sound! :cry:

At least you got upset or you would clearly be a psychopath :eek: ( :laugh: )

I deliberately starved mine.... :angeldevil:

Jokes :p