Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

Rosie got to play with a great dane "puppy" today. The woman was doing all the right things. put dog on lead, asked if they could say hello. Was spending time with herself and 2 kids to get the dog to go between them and get treats for recall training etc. Rosie was good, put up with the giant paw clobbering her on the head,but didn't like it when the dane put her huge mouth over Rosie's entire wither! The owner said, good i am glad she told her off, she needs to learn she cannot go bopping dogs on the head LOL.. Rosie didn't touch the dog, just made it clear it was not acceptable LOL. Then i was doing my hill work with her on leash and this rather rotund pug came lolloping over and it was SOOO funny... one dog had no nose and the other an overly long one.. hee hee was sooo cute.

We then met a very playful, but well behaved black lab that came up to say hi, Rosie was trying so hard to convince me to let her off leash to play..but we had to do boring hills.

It was a lovely walk :-)

I stopped by Kwinana beach this morning on my way home from an agility class to let my girl have a run and to investigate this horse beach I've been hearing about

....... :eek: I've never seen so many horses in one place! And I used to belong to a pony club!

Was that Naval Base beach? That is the main one the horses go to down there :)

We then met a very playful, but well behaved black lab that came up to say hi, Rosie was trying so hard to convince me to let her off leash to play..but we had to do boring hills.

Poor Rosie :p

Currently counting down... I am not impatient at all ;)

Quiet thread huh :laugh:

Ok I am doing the Cabela's order Friday. I know that MG, ST and RS want items anyone else? I need to know exactly what (colour, size model etc when needed) by Friday as my order is going in then. :)

(Off to go decide for myself :thumbsup: )

Thanks for the reminder i will look and then PM you tonight or tomorrow im just off to work this morning

It was just to the North of that giant blue jetty thing, horses and dogs as far as I could see. I thought Naval Base was a bit further north again, but I'm pretty bad with map-type-stuff :o

It was just to the North of that giant blue jetty thing, horses and dogs as far as I could see. I thought Naval Base was a bit further north again, but I'm pretty bad with map-type-stuff :o

Yeah Naval Base the suburb is up near Henderson.

According to my UBD (Google Maps doesn't seem to like putting beach names on):

The beach on the other side of the horse beach is the one I go to - it is Kwinana Beach (Horse beach is Kwinana Beach also apparently)

Beach where everyone met up with the dogs the other weekend was unnamed Beach :rofl: but is on the border or Kwinana and Rockingham beaches.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :laugh:

:confused: counting down to what, are you expecting a new arrival :provoke: :laugh:

I am counting down until to seeing if the first requirement is met :laugh: Although it is hard to count down when you don't know the actual day! Hopefully soon! :rofl: Then another 6-8 weeks before I find out if I get a new arrival ;)

Scabbing smarties :D

I don't mean to alarm you... but... I think your dogs are aliens :eek:

I agree with AP :eek:

:confused: counting down to what, are you expecting a new arrival :provoke: :laugh:

I am counting down until to seeing if the first requirement is met :laugh: Although it is hard to count down when you don't know the actual day! Hopefully soon! :rofl: Then another 6-8 weeks before I find out if I get a new arrival ;)

Missed that, ZOMG exciting!!

How exciting :thumbsup: what brand of pup will this be? :D

Ari's superfood and she was drooling on my leg.

:laugh:

Well it looks like OH will be working all weekend - anyone want to come out to play? :laugh:

Kelpie :) Bitch apparently has milk and was nesting last night :) I haven't heard anything yet today though...

isn't that just cruel!?! Such a tease! Maybe it's a sign things are happening though.

My pups whelped on my dads birthday.. needless to say he didnt get a phone call until quite late that evening.

Kelpie :) Bitch apparently has milk and was nesting last night :) I haven't heard anything yet today though...

ooooooooooooooooohhhh!! Fingers crossed there is something there for you Mirawee!! :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

Hmm message last night actually said probably no pups until today :p But who knows. The person who is passing on the info to me is co-owner of the bitch, but she is with her other co-owner to whelp down (who is also Banjo's breeder). Messages are also through FB so I don't know if she can't access it at work LOL.

Weasel, pup will be either red/tan (my preference) or black/tan. I can only get a girl and it will be a show pup so need to wait to see how it grows. Fingers crossed though as they are expecting 5 pups from the scan...

Full sister is here: http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/profile.asp?dog=52463 :)