Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I was sad they didn't stock the other pretty colours, I was thinking Mocha or Pink Chocolate for Millie. Oh well! Not keen on paying through the nose for it elsewhere and I have pretty Parfait for her, now :)

Was going to give u my parfait i need 2 boy ones

i will turn the house upside down over the next few days and i hope i find it but a quick look isn't promising :(

My OH threw out a computer once, thinking it was an old old one, and it had all my photos on it... I only had a few saved elsewhere, like photobucket etc. I cried!!

i will turn the house upside down over the next few days and i hope i find it but a quick look isn't promising :(

My OH threw out a computer once, thinking it was an old old one, and it had all my photos on it... I only had a few saved elsewhere, like photobucket etc. I cried!!

Oh my that would be my worse nightmare. I would cry too. I had a mobile phone in the shop for repairs and they replaced it and destroyed old phone all my daughters birth photos were on there :(

At least i can replace the suit it was an ebay buy so a cheap buy luckily, can replace the lead and collar but its my lucky lead i just showed chance to a junior of group on it everything else is replaceable jsut costly to do so lol i am just hoping it hasn't been thrown out though.

And i can't yell at hubby if he did cos he was being helpful obviosuly doing some housework :rofl: