Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Jive is a cool name :D

Is everyone excited about the upcoming weather? :rofl:

I'm not we have an agility trial on Saturday and it is going to be a 42 deg day with a 26 minimum! :eek:

Wednesday Very hot. Sunny. Min 24 Max 40

Thursday Very hot. Mostly sunny. Min 26 Max 40

Friday Very hot. Partly cloudy. Min 25 Max 39

Saturday Very hot. Sunny. Min 26 Max 42

Sunday Very hot. Sunny. Min 24 Max 40

Monday Very hot. Sunny. Min 23 Max 39

I'm not we have an agility trial on Saturday and it is going to be a 42 deg day with a 26 minimum! :eek:

Oh, hell yeah Amypie - Im over the moon about the upcoming weather NOT :mad :mad Im just glad Im on RDOs, and dont have to venture out into the disgusting heat!!!

I have the vet coming out in the morning for a complete Llama vet check, and we are heading out tomorrow night but thats it! I think Australia Day will be spent sitting in water, listening to the Hottest 100 on JJJ :)

I had a stinking migraine yesterday, and last night - i think from sleeping in the heat after ns....so I feel very ordinary today :( But I have managed to do a spot of training with the hounds......Sit stays, recalls & returns and Im also teaching Wandy how to hold a dumbell (think shes got that one ;) ) and to go to the box....getting there with that one too!!! Such a joy to train. Training tonight and for once Ive done some homework :rofl:

Mirawee, you definitely need a R&T girl, so if I decide to get a show pup from you in the future there will be a choice of B&Ts and R&Ts :thumbsup:

:mad

I have an agility class Sunday morning too, I'm going to have to keep a close eye on my little dynamo to make sure she doesn't overexert herself!

I think Thursday will require a very early trip to the beach then a whole lot of languishing underneath the aircon. Might give the playstation a workout :D

I am meant to have a riding lesson on Thursday 5pm :( Then dog shows Friday, Sat and Sun night! I think my dogs will be going down to the lake with me a few times though. ETA: I don't have aircon :(

AP, do you know if the bottom oval is available to agility yet? I do not want to be showing under cover on a 42C day! :eek:

Little Miss Jive has had her name for a year now :rofl:

Edited by mirawee

Apart from the possible BBQ with OH family, my australia day will consist of early morning beach visit (very), and hanging around in the aircon at home listening to the Hottest 100... nothing else will do!!

it's the shows for the rest of the weekend which I'm hoping will not be too awful...

AP, do you know if the bottom oval is available to agility yet? I do not want to be showing under cover on a 42C day! :eek:

Well training has been held on the bototm oval, and it seems okay, so I'm guessing we are back down there - but the agility trial is at Cloverdale this weekend anyway :D

I knew it was at Cloverdale, really I did :o Brilliant, it is nice that those pesky obedience and agility people aren't using our perfect show lawn anymore making us take the secondary option of under cover ;) :rofl:

:bottom: :bottom: :bottom:

:provoke: :provoke: :provoke:

Hopefully I can get to training soon so I can be an agility person again - doesn't look like it will be next week though since it is still meant to be up near 40!

Faytiges, I am currently sitting at work wondering whether to put a cardigan on or not :o But that is not coz I am tough :D It is kept around 20C here! I don't mind working (or reading DOL at work...) on the hot days :p

There is some good stuff in there, amongst the Dubstep (Labrat :p ) and painful indie crap :p :laugh:

Painful is right!!!!

There are some diamonds in the rough though.

But sorry, probably no Nickelback in there :laugh: You should have voted for them :laugh:

Ah Skrillex, how I love theeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Sorry girls but JJJ shits all over the CRAPFM we have to put up with down here! And, no sorry no Nickelback within a few thousand miles :eek:

Hehe, one thing I dont understand about JJJ is that they LUURRRVE Kanye West (ICKKK) but dont play Pink who I think is far more JJJ style than Kanye :confused: